Cameras // MATURE

Note: Yes, the HP au is in the works. This is just something I finished in between :)

You and L had a secret little fling going on, and it had been going on for awhile. So far, you both were able to keep it fairly well under wraps...That was until the cameras were installed everywhere.

It all started when one night, you were working late, you and L being the only two souls in the entire task force building. He was sitting there eating cake, while you scrolled through data online regarding criminal deaths. It was late, three am to be exact, but you had agreed to stay all night if needed.

"(y/n)."

You hear L's voice say, breaking the silence while snapping you from your daze.

"Yea?"

You ask, rubbing your eyes before looking over.

"I could use some coffee...Do you want to go make some?"

He says, and you nod.

"Yea. I could use something to keep myself awake."

You stretch, then get up slowly before sighing. How was L able to do this every night?

Making your way down a small hallway and to a little kitchenette that was used for the staff who were here all hours, you slowly get the coffee maker ready, grabbing the old pot and turning around to go pour it out. However in your sleep deprived and zoned out state, you don't realize L was right behind you, and you bump into him before the worst thing that could happen, happened.

The old coffee that you were going to bring to the sink sloshed and ended up all over the front of your white shirt, causing you to gasp as you look down.

Great.

"Oh no, are you alright? I'm sorry, I-"

L begins to sputter, and you sigh.

"I'm fine...dont worry about it. It was my fault."

You say, and look down, immediately feeling your stomach knot. What a great day to not only wear a white shirt, but also one of your sexier lacy bras. The liquid had caused your shirt to become quite transparent, making your assets to be in pretty much full view. You feel yourself blush as you look up again, hoping L hasnt seen yet.

He saw. He absolutely saw, and to add to it, got caught up in staring for a second before he snaps back.

"U-um, your..."

"I know."

You blush, and he clears his throat as he looks up at the ceiling, making it painfully obvious that he was doing everything in his power to not look. Sighing as you look down again, you unbutton the front of your shirt in an attempt to keep the gross cold liquid off you, before continuing to make coffee.

"Look, I just need a caffeine fix. It's not a big deal....It'll dry eventually. My shirt is toast though."

You sigh, and he shifts a little before speaking.

"You can...Borrow one of mine if you want. We'd have to go upstairs though."

He says, and you turn towards him before sighing.

"Sure."

You agree, and without much else said he leads you upstairs and to his room way at the top of the building, the awkward tension staying rather severe. Once there, he lets you in and brings you to his bedroom, immediately making his way to the dresser before pulling out one of his white shirts.

"Here."

He says, and you take it, sheepishly mumbling a 'thank you' before slipping the one you had off, letting it gently hit the floor before pulling on L's. It was comfortable, and smelled nice. Looking up, you see L with pale pink cheeks, darting his gaze away as you looked in those deep grey eyes.