L x Abused! Reader

WARNING:

This one shot may contain triggering content. In my personal opinion this is low key and isn't too bad, but if you are extremely sensitive around themes of violence/abuse, then I advise you skip this chapter.

Other than that, please enjoy.

~*~

You were sitting silently in the living room, staring down at the scar on your arm from...the past, shall we say. You've tried to forget about how you got it, and every day you wished that you would wake up and it would be gone. Because a reminder of what your life was like a mere few years ago staring at you in the face every day wasn't something particularly fun, or that you wanted wanted to endear. You think of this as you continue staring at the thin long cut, and you let out a long sigh as you rub your temples.

"(y/n), I'm back."

You hear the person who's home you were currently crashing at call out from the small foyer down the hall, causing you to snap out of thought.

"O-oh, Riyuzaki. You're back so early."

The male tilts his head at your comment once he stops before you, soon drawing his deep dark eyes over to a small wall clock near the kitchen.

"...No?"

He states confused as he looks back towards you. Upon looking at the time as well, you only then realize it was already 11:30 at night. You had spent hours just blankly staring at your arm.

"Ah...I um...I must've lost track of the time..."

You say as you pull your shirt sleeve down to cover the grim reminder of your past experiences. Before you can look back up again, you feel a gentle touch on your shoulder, making you jump as you instinctively move backward. Another reaction from the past that you desperately wanted to get rid of.

"(y/n)...is everything alright? You're very jumpy this evening."

Riyuzaki asks as he takes his hand off of you.

"S-sorry. It's just I'm not used to a touch from another person being....Gentle."

You mumble, and you hear him take a quiet step backwards before you look up towards him.

"It's ok, really. Don't think you did anything wrong."

You say as you smile a little, and he quietly walks over and sits next to you, making sure to give you space.

"(y/n), if you don't mind me asking...what Do you mean by 'not used to a gentle touch'?"

You tense at his words and you press your lips into a thin line, shifting your seating as you take a deep breath.

"It's ok if you would rather not go into it. I'm sorry, I was being intrusive."

He mumbles as he looks towards the ceiling.

"No...it's ok. It would probably be better for me to talk about it."

You say as you look towards the place near your shoulder where the scar sat.

"Are you sure?"

He asks softly as he brings his knees up to his chest.

"Y-yea."

The atmosphere is silent for a little bit, but you break it by letting out a long sigh before you begin telling your story.