new book announcment!

Hey yall! Just wanted to announce something special I have cooked up and ready to roll out soon!

I have decided to create a new book - based off the runaway AU that I've written two parts to so far! It will be placed in its own book, and be joining the ranks of my other stories I have on here.

That being said, unfortunately I will be discontinuing Guardian. I would certainly like to keep writing it, however whenever I try I feel quite uninspired -- I just feel like the story doesn't have a direction in which its headed that I like. :(

The runaway AU is something I am particularly inspired about though, and have written up a whole storyboard that includes an ending, so I'll be investing a lot of time into it (probably making updates on this book slower - but I will try and update now and again with one shots as per usual.)

If you want to read something of a similar premise to Guardian, I would highly suggest Ethereal - which is a love goddess reader x L story (you should be able to find it through search). Its an amazing AU that has since been completed, and it follows a very similar beginning storyline to Guardian - so if you're looking for a good read along a similar vein I highly recommend!

Keep on the lookout for a new book popping up in my works. Can't wait to see you all there!

//what do you think of the first pass of the cover? Any suggestions to make it better/more eye catching? I certainly like to have a sort of red/black/white theme -- its kind of like my trademark at this point, lol!