Your Birthday // Mature

OK IM SORRY THIS IS SUPER LONG BUT ITS CUTE OK PLS READ ALL OF IT

~♡~

"(y/n)..."

You hear a soft voice say, pulling you from sleep very slightly.

"Wake up sweetheart."

You hear, and you yawn as you open your eyes softly, sitting up.

"Mmnh...Okay, I'm up."

You mumble, rubbing your eyes before you feel a soft kiss being planted on your lips.

"Happy birthday my love."

L says, parting your hair to the side. You smile lightly while you feel his lips again, and you gently kiss back before he pulls off.

"Thank you."

You laugh, and he smiles while you wake up fully, stretching softly before sitting up, immediately seeing he had a small tray in his hands, and he sets it down gently before sitting next to you.

"I made you something to eat love. I have a pretty big day planned, so get some energy."

He says, and you look down to the plate, seeing some simple waffles and whip cream, with strawberries and maple syrup on them as well. They looked surprisingly really good, given that L couldnt cook to save his own damn life. But...Despite how sweet it was, for him to get them as good as they were there was probably a bunch of burnt ones in the trash, and the kitchen most likely looked like a hurricane ran through it.

"Thank you sweetheart. They look amazing."

You hum while you push the thought of the kitchen from your mind, and he kisses your cheek while you dig in, finding that they actually tasted delicious.

Once you finished (and gave him plenty of bites along the way), you give L a quick kiss before slipping out from bed.

"Alright, now that you're all done, go ahead and get dressed (y/n), we're going to head out to the big aquarium in the city for the day."

He smiles, and you beam as you immediately get excited.

"Really?! Oh my god, I've been wanting to go for so long!"

"I know. That's why I want to take you."

He says, and you smile as you almost run to your dresser, picking out some black jeans and a matching black bodysuit to go under it, along with a loose knit baby pink cardigan to go overtop.

"You look adorable."

L says while you tie your hair up into a soft bun, and you smile while you venture to the washroom to get ready for the day. Doing some quick makeup, L links his arms around your shoulders and watches while you put on a bit of neutral toned lipstick and only a little mascara and foundation. After you were done, you put on a pretty long chain necklace, and turn toward your boyfriend before smiling.

"Are you ready to go sweetheart? That was probably the fastest I've ever seen you get ready."

He asks, and you nod excitedly before grabbing your purse, putting it over your shoulder before quickly popping your phone and your wallet into it.

"Hm? You wont be needing that today silly."

L says, and takes your wallet out before setting back on the counter.

"Lawliet, I dont mind at least getting my own admission."

"I know you don't mind, but I'm going to treat you anyway. Now come on, we have to get going if we want to see everything."