Cabin // Mature

Note: the mature scene is eXtrEMeLY steamy lmao, so if it's not the thing you normally read it might be intense.

"(y/n), you're not serious are you?"

L says, while you hold up a brochure for a night in a cabin up in the woods outside the city, beaming.

"We should go!~ it would be good for us to have a night to ourselves off the grid."

You say, and he sighs while his deep grey eyes find yours, not seeming keen on the idea at all while he takes the brochure and flips through it, most likely just to humor the idea of it and to get you to quit asking.

"How long were you thinking..?"

He sighs while he rests his cheek in the palm of his hand, and you smile.

"Just one day and one night."

You answer, and he looks up again while he shifts a little, shooting you a glance that said 'really?', while you give him a pouty face and puppy eyes.

Eventually after looking over it again, he sighs as he gives in, probably figuring one night away wouldn't kill him if it made you happy.

"Fine...Only because I cant say no to you. One night next weekend though, no flexibility."

He sighs, and you beam in response and give him a kiss on his cheek, super excited.

"You're lucky I love you this much..."

He sighs, and you laugh lightly before softly kissing his sugary lips too, making a small smile twitch on his lips after he saw how excited you actually were.

~♡~time skip to the next week~♡~

"L? Are you almost ready?"

You ask, and he walks into your living room, just putting on a grey zip hoodie over his classic white shirt

"I think so."

He begins, and looks up, immediately seeing the huge duffle bag you packed.

"(y/n), do we really need all that for just one night?"

He asks, putting his hands in the pockets of his baggy jeans.

"I wanted to make sure we had everything we might need."

You smile, and he shakes his head while you pick it up, struggling just a bit.

"At this rate you'll end up bringing our whole apartment. If you're planning on that we may as well just stay here."

"Very funny."

You say while you roll your eyes, huffing slightly.

"Anyway. I'm ready to go too, so let's get to the car."

You continue, and exit your apartment before shoving your bags into the trunk of the sleek black car that Watari would normally drive you two in. Once everything was ready and you double checked that everything was in order, you start driving while your boyfriend looks out the car window in the passenger seat next to you.

"How far out is it?"

L asks when you pull out of the driveway, and you think for a moment.

"Outside the city quite a ways. I think...About an hour drive?"

You answer, and feel his pout without even having to look over.

"Oh stop. I'm sure you'll live."

You laugh, and exit onto the highway not too long later while he keeps his gaze out the window.

After a while, you were finally pulling up to the destination, keeping your eyes out for the sign on a remote dirt road. Finally, you spot it in the trees, almost beaming when you do.