Staying over // MATURE

~♡~note:  this chapter is almost purely mature, lmao.~♡~

You and L had been dating for 2 months now. You weren't quite official yet, but tonight...It had started raining when you had planned to go out, and you wound up having to run back to his apartment to watch a movie instead. When you got across town and finally into his apartment building, you were both absolutely soaked.

"I had no idea that it was going to rain like this tonight..Sorry (y/n).."

He says while he opens the door for you, brushing a wet peice of hair away from your face. You laugh a little in response, walking into the building while you kiss his cheek, which was cold and wet from water dripping from his hair.

"It's alright. I've never been to your apartment anyway. We'll just have to stay in tonight."

You smile, and he slightly does so as well. Walking together through the entryway of the building, you immediately notice you were passing through a huge interface, and you let your eyes slightly widen while you follow him to a set of stairs just past it.

"Isn't this...Your work?"

You ask, and he turns back.

"Yes. My apartment is on the top floor. The whole building is private for headquarters."

He answers, taking your hand before bringing you up the stairway, not saying much else about headquarters. You couldnt blame him for not wanting to talk about work.

"Once we get upstairs, we can change into some dry clothes and watch a movie of some kind."

He smiles, leading you towards an elevator.

Once on the top floor, he brings you to his apartment, and you step inside to see that it was very nice.

"Come with me."

He says, pulling you over toward his room before you could comment. He then digs around in his wardrobe, pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants and one of his white shirts.

"Here."

He says, and you quickly change into them, feeling much better to be in warm clothes. Looking up, you see that his cheeks were slightly pink, and you ruffle your hair a little before smiling, adjusting his big clothes on you.

"What? We've been dating for weeks silly."

You tease, giving him a quick kiss.

"Anyway, I'll be out in the living room, okay?"

You smile, stepping out of his room and flopping on the couch. Not long after you do, you feel a towel being put over your head, and his gentle hands drying your hair off slightly.

"You'll catch a cold if you don't dry off properly, you know."

You hear L's smooth voice tell you, and you smile as he hops over the couch and sits next to you, bringing his arm around your shoulders.

"Anyway, what should we watch?"

He asks, settling in while he turns on his TV.

An evening full of watching movies, cuddling, and kissing later, you check the time to see that it was rather late in the evening. Frowning slightly, you turn towards L before sighing.

"It's getting late..."

You sigh while you put away your phone, sitting up from his arms.

"Um...Should I call a cab or something?"

You ask, and he hesitates for a moment before following your motion, slipping an arm around your waist.

"Or...You could just stay here for the night."