Dreams // Mature

"Ah....L-L..."

You manage to yelp, feeling his cool hands slip gently on your hips, his fingers just getting into the hem of your leggings.

"Shh..."

He hushes gently, bringing his warm lips to your neck, gently kissing your collarbone, also giving playful nips.

"Mmm~ you're so sweet..."

He mumbles, and you couldn't help but laugh slightly. He then slips his hands lower, bringing your leggings with him while he continues to attack your neck.

"Hmm~"

You hum, feeling him slightly press up against you, and he pulls your thighs closer before sitting up suddenly, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, seeing a prominent bulge underneath his boxers. He then slips down again, kissing everywhere before he grasps your hand and finally pushes forward.

"A-ah..."

He mumbles, and a mere second later, you wake up in tousled sheets to your phone ringing next to you. Getting your bearings for a moment, you pick it up, extremely flustered about what your mind came up with during your sleep.

"H-hello?"

"(y/n), where are you? You're 20 minutes late."

You hear across the line, making your stomach drop. It was L.

"I-I....um, s-sorry, I wasn't feeling well earlier this morning..I'm on my way now."

You say quickly, and he sighs before you hear a little shifting.

"That's fine, but next time let me know. I'll see you in a bit."

He answers, and you barely have time to answer before he hangs up. Like ice, that guy. You then sigh as you let yourself cool off a bit, unable to get your dream out of your head. How could you think that about your own boss? Sure...you might've had a little crush on him, but you never knew you wanted him in that way...

....Well...that was until now. But everyone has those sorts of dreams now and again...right?

You then spend a moment lost in thought thinking of his cool touch, his warm lips on your neck...

"Ahh!! No!"

You yell out to yourself, forcing the image out of your head. You then toss the covers aside and get up, marching over to your wardrobe and tossing on your typical work clothes. You then do your makeup quickly and get your hair somewhat presentable, before finally heading downstairs as the thought of your dream keeps intruding your mind.

As you turned the corner down the glass stairs and finally made it into the main investigation room, you see the detective perched as always, eating cake and sipping coffee while he stared at the screens, not looking over.

"Good morning (y/n)."

He says in his almost mesmerizing smooth voice, and you look toward him before pulling out your office chair, clearing your throat.

"U-um, morning."

You answer, and he nods before stretching slightly.

"Sleep well?"

"Y-yes, thank you. Yourself?"

You ask, feeling your cheeks getting hotter just by his presence. He shakes his head.

"I was up watching surveillance. Which is why I asked, actually. You seemed to be tossing and turning a lot last night. Is everything alright?"

He innocently questions as he finishes eating a strawberry, but you feel your stomach twist with worry.