Wedding day

I never thought this day would come for as long as I lived. I never thought I would have someone I love as dearly and as much as my beautiful (y/n). And...I never thought I would be standing here, with less than an hour left until our wedding ceremony began.

I then sigh as I adjust my collar, realizing how uncomfortable formal clothing is. This is the first and last time I'll be wearing a suit, thank you very much.

But...If it made my darling (y/n) happy...I would do anything.

"Master L? it's almost time."

I hear Watari say outside the door, making my heart rate increase.

"U-um, yes. Come in."

I manage to say, looking at the clock. Fourty five minutes left.

"I-is (y/n) still there?"

I immediately ask, nervously twisting my tie. He chuckles in response as he pulls my hands away and dusts off the front of my suit, before straightening it out again.

"She was wondering the same thing, you know."

He says, and I sigh with relief as I smile lightly.

"I don't think I've ever seen her so happy but so worried at the same time. But..."

He says with a small laugh, taking out a small blue flower and pinning it to my suit.

"She looks absolutely stunning."

He finishes, making my cheeks heat up just a little just thinking of my beautiful fiancée.

"I-I'm just so nervous. Do you think...I'm ready for this?"

I ask, and Watari places his hand on my shoulder.

"You love her, correct?"

"More than anything."

I answer, barely even thinking.

"And you want to spend the rest of your life with her?"

He asks, and I pause before looking up.

"I...can't imagine my life without her."

I say, and he smiles softly before he backs away.

"Then I'm sure you'll be very happy."

He reassuringly states, straightening my suit one more time before he looks to the clock.

"Well then. It's fifteen to. You'd better get to the altar."

He says, and I take a deep breath as I make sure I have my vows and everything I needed, checking if I didn't look like too much of a nervous wreck in the mirror. I never have cared this much about my own appearance until now. It felt...strange, but in a good way.

~♡~Your POV~♡~

You take a deep breath, standing in front of the double doors that would open in two minuets. One of your close friends was doing final touch ups on all your hair and makeup while you anxiously waited, making sure you looked damn good on your special day. After what seemed to be only a second, you hear the music you had chosen for your ceremony begin, and you swallow hard before you put on a calm and beautiful smile (that you had shamelessly practiced for a week). You then see the doors open, and you grip your bouquet tighter as you take a deep breath, gracefully gliding down the Isle in your Cinderella wedding gown.

Looking up after only a moment, you see your fiancé standing at the altar waiting, completely straightened up and looking sharp in his black suit, but adorable at the same time. Once you get there, he offers his hand to help you up, and you soon after join them both as you probably are on the same level of love, fear, nervousness, and happiness all at once.