L x Reader Headcanons // some NSFW

Note - these are not canon

____________

~♡~some NSFW~♡~

♡He has a bit of a caffeine dependancy, and you do not want to mess with him before he's had at least a full pot of coffee in the morning.

♡Just because of this, Light brings in his own decaf blend for late night working. L swears, whenever Light brings that sinful GARBAGE into HQ his likelihood of being Kira goes up by 500%

♡He also ALWAYS has something to say when Light makes the coffee in the morning. More often than not, he's brutal.

"Light..This coffee you made reminds me of something, you know."

"..What?"

"Its like making love in a canoe...because its fucking close to water."

*dramatically pours it out*

♡He has mastered the art of looking like he's not paying attention at all, but when the prof or teacher calls on him he answers correctly and knows exactly what's going on.

♡He's an expert at making god awful puns.

♡L is ambidextrous, and sometimes will take notes with both hands at once, which honestly creeps Light out. (his writing is very sloppy though and looks like it's always in italics.)

♡He loves it when you get flustered or blushy, he thinks its adorable.

♡Secretly has bought a travel size of your favourite perfume to spray on hotel bed pillows when he's away and unable to have you with him at night. It helps him sleep, and makes him feel like you're there just enough so he can relax and take his mind off things for a bit.

♡He absolutely cannot stand when you feel insecure about yourself. If he even so much as notices that you seem a bit unhappy with how you look, he'll try and shut it down immediately by showering you with affection.

♡He is an absolute God at monopoly. He's so good at it and so UNFORGIVING to the point that Light absolutely refuses to play with him anymore, and you're pretty close to following suit.

"Goddamit! You literally have almost every property, every railroad, with hotels all along this side of the board. How am I supposed to do anything?!"

"I dont know (y/n), have you tried not being poor?"

"...You're one monopoly dollar away from sleeping on the couch tonight."

"That is if you have any left to give me for the hotel you just landed on."

"LAWLIET I SWEAR TO GOD-"

~♡~

♡He drinks those creamer singles sometimes.

♡He was a FUCKING SASSY LITTLE SHIT as a teen, and honestly??? S T I L L I S

♡He plays King Boo in Mario party. Or Blooper.

♡He is a doodler. He always likes to have at least one hand busy, and mostly doodles strawberries and animals on the margins of papers.

♡He can't skate for shit. On one of your first dates you suggested going to a frozen over lake, and he was too awkward to say he didnt know how (and also didnt want to admit it, especially on a first date). He was like bambi on the ice, but hey, it gave him an excuse to hold your hands at least.

♡He loves it when you touch his hair. Will absolutely melt and relax completely when you run your fingers through it.

♡But if anyone else touches his hair? They're gunna lose a hand. The only exception to this is Watari, who is tasked with trimming that mess and keeping it somewhat presentable.