Drunk! L x Reader

"...Watari, do you know what's wrong with L?"

"Well you see miss...He was celebrating solving the Kira case and...Got a little carried away with the alcohol."

He says as you both watch your boyfriend in a state you've never seen him in.

"How bad? He's a serious lightweight."

You ask as you rub your cheek a little.

"Well, he had a few glasses of a strawberry vodka drink, but.."

"A FEW?!"

You ask as you look up towards him.

"Oh god, he never drinks."

You continue as you pace back and fourth, soon deciding to step over to your boyfriend.

"(Y/N)! There you are!"

He yells as he tightly wraps his arms around you, all while giving you plenty of small kisses on your cheek.

"I miss-missed you so much! Where were you sweet pea?"

He asks as he backs away, his cheeks a pale red from the drinks affecting him. And boy were they ever affecting him. He never was this affectionate with you around anybody, or rarely even when you were alone. Though it was...Flattering, in a strange way.

"I've been here the whole time, but we need to get home now, ok?"

You say as you push him off gently.

"Go home? Yes, I would looove to go home with you."

He smiles seductively as you feel your face start to burn.

"L no. I mean go home just to go to bed."

"That's what I mean as well."

He says as he starts kissing your cheeks again.

"Ohmygod, Watari I am so sorry about him."

You stammer as you try to get L off of you, but to no avail. He was stuck like glue. The elderly man chuckles a little as he holds his hand up, and he smiles slightly before speaking.

"He's a young man. What other things should I expect hearing when he's intoxicated?"

"Heh, I'm glad you understand. Anyway L we need to go now, I'm going leave to go grab my things and you just wait here alright?"

You say as you manage to wiggle out of his grasp.

"W-wait, you're leaving me?"

He asks as he starts sniffling.

"Watari, (y/n) doesn't love me anymore."

He pouts as he lets his head fall to his chest, causing you to sigh.

"Fine, come with me."

You say as you take his hand. He tags along with you as you go to find your things in the little staff party area. After taking awhile to find your purse, you hold your boyfriend's hand and say goodbye to everyone, and finally get him into the car to go home. As you were getting driven back, he snuggles up to you in the back seat, beginning to gently kiss your jaw.