Sleep - ((random one shot))

(( sorry this one is so short but it's short and sweet ok))

~♡~

"L?"

You call into the living room as you come home from running errands, taking off your jacket.

"Mmm?"

He groans back, and you tilt your head while you walk into your home.

"That doesn't sound too good. What's wrong?"

You laugh, seeing him tapping away at his computer as always.

"Nothing."

He yawns, sipping coffee before he rubs his eyes, shifting slightly.

"I think someone's tired."

You tease, sitting next to him.

"I am not."

He responds, and you shake your head. You're then silent for a little while as he continues to type, only to get lost on the keyboard suddenly as he spaces out, then snaps back only a moment later as he runs his hand into his hair, rereading what he wrote before continuing.

"Lawliet, you're basically falling asleep. Speaking of which, when is the last time you got a good amount of rest?"

You ask as you gently touch his back, and he visibly thinks for a moment.

"Hmmm.....Last week at some point? It was with you, but pretty late at night so you might not remember. Plus, it was only for an hour or so."

He answers as he yawns again, bringing you into his chest.

"Why are you suddenly so concerned love?"

He continues, and you look up.

"I think it's safe to be concerned when your only getting an hour of sleep a week."

You say, and he stays still for a second before snapping out of it.

"Sorry, what was that sweetheart?"

He asks, and you shake your head as you sigh.

"Come on, you can't work effectively when you're losing focus like this. It's time to get some rest."

You say, and he sighs.

"(y/n), I'm fine."

He mumbles, and you shake your head.

"Please honey. You're overworking yourself..It's for your health."

You ask, and he takes a moment before he sighs, tracing your jaw with his thumb.

"I can't say no to that face."

He sighs, closing his laptop before taking your hand, rubbing his eye as he sighs softly. You then guide him to the bedroom and take the covers aside, and you both get in before he sighs again, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Now...close your eyes love.. just for a little while, okay?"

You ask as you pull the simple white duvet over both of you.

"(y/n), you know me...It probably won't work if I explicitly try to sleep."

He says, and you cup his cheek as you look at his darker than usual dark circles under his eyes.

"I know love...But please, for me. Just try to give yourself a little break.."

You ask, and he cuddles closer before he sighs.