L x Reader Headcanons pt 2

NOTE: THESE ARE NOT CANON.

________________________

~♡~Some NSFW~♡~

♡He loves to see you sleepy. Especially likes it when he can carry you to bed.

♡He is always dtf no matter when or where you are

♡He is apprehensive about telling you the details on the Kira case, and dislikes it when you are even in the same room as light. Not only is it because he gets jealous easily, when you're around the prime Kira suspect he is especially worried about your safety.

♡On top of his insomnia, working on the Kira case has caused him to have recurring nightmares. In most of them he loses you, so when he wakes up he absolutely has to see you and make sure you're okay.

♡He dispises quiche from the deepest depths of his heart. Like??? Aren't pies supposed to be sweet?? Who thought of an egg pie and wHY

♡1000% he's the kind of person to eat all the cookies/ice cream then put the empty container back in the cupboard

♡he also picks all the marshmallows out of the lucky charms.

♡Loves when you seductively eat fruit. EspEciALLy the RED ONES

♡one of his absolute favorite types of weather is a snowstorm, because he really loves to snuggle under blankets with you and drink hot chocolate.

♡it is impossible to beat him at chess. Once him and Light played a round, and it almost ended in physical fighting.

♡He would rather die than wear a suit. You got him to once when you were going somewhere nice, and hOT DAMN you wish he would dress like that more often. 10/10

♡He would happily wear one for your wedding day though.

♡almost tried to eat a bath bomb once because he thought it was some sort of wierd candy. Needless to say it Did not go well. After you explained what it was and showed him, he secretly loVeS them.

♡Despite the risk, he enjoys public 'endevours' quite a bit. Once you had snuck off at work together to the washroom, and when you got back it was easy to tell what happened just by how you two looked. Whoops.

♡He loves to watch you working. Seeing you in your messy bun tapping away at your keyboard somehow makes him realize how in love he is with you, and how lucky he is.

♡He would absolutely be the most overprotective father ever. Especially if he were to have a little girl.

♡1000% he would be the kind of parent that is strict as all hell, but still super loving, trusting, and only wants the best for his kids. It would really show when your daughter got her first boyfriend. She makes the rules, and she decides what she wants to do with her own life and body, but he has rLLY strict curfew and has to know what shes doing and where. Also If her boyfriend hurts her in any way he better r u n

♡super sour candy? Y u c k

♡if anyone ever hurts you physically, be it accident or not, he's 100% ready to fight. If you are hurting to the point of tears or if you're bleeding, he's not only ready to fight, but someone is gunna die.

♡once Light had accidentally bumped his elbow lightly on your face when we was talking and didn't see you, and even though it didn't hurt at all for some reason you got a bloody nose. You don't think you've ever seen L so protective and angry at the same time. After frantically giving you tissues, Light was pretty much a dead man.