His Birthday *mature*

⚠️warning: this chapter contains mature content⚠️

"L honey....wake up~"

You sweetly say, softly touching his shoulder.

"Mnn...what..?"

He mutters, still half asleep.

"You slept very well last night my love. But I have a special surprise for you, so can you wake up for me?"

You ask, and he moves a little bit before you lean down to kiss his cheek.

"Okay.."

He says, sitting upward slowly.

"What's the surprise...?"

He asks as he fully wakes up, and you laugh lightly in response.

"Happy birthday."

You say, pushing his lips to your own. He seems surprised for a moment, and kisses back for a few seconds before gently pushing off.

"You remembered...?"

He asks, and you let your face switch to soft confusion.

"of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know...it's not that important."

He answers, and you cup his cheek.

"Of course it is. How old are you now?"

You smile, kissing his cheek as you feel him smile as well.

"...twenty three."

He mumbles, and you hum in happiness as he wraps his arms around you.

"Thats right. Now, come with me, you still haven't seen your surprise."

You say, taking his hand in yours and leading him to the living room.

"You can sit down, and I'll make some coffee for you. I'll be back in just a second ok?"

You say, kissing his cheek before sitting him down. You then venture over to the kitchen, getting the pot of coffee that was already ready to go. Pouring it into a small cup, you immediately put four heaping spoons of sugar in, stirring it as you tsk at how sweet he enjoyed his drinks. After you had finished that, you walk over and peck his cheek while you give it to him, then go into your room again, bringing out a fair sized box.

"I...I got this for you. I don't know if you'll use any of it, I just thought-"

You begin to say as you sit next to him, but were interrupted by his lips suddenly on yours.

"I'm sure I'll love it sweetheart."

He says, and he looks down to the beautifully wrapped gift before he gently takes it from your grasp.

"I've never actually....had a birthday gift before."

He says, soon after softly flipping the box on its side and gingerly unwrapping it, obviously not wanting to ruin your work. Once he had very carefully opened the gift, (carefully as in he didn't even put one tiny tear in the paper) he opens the box and pulls out the first small item, which was a little bag of high quality coffee.

"Thank you love.."

He says, and you smile as you kiss his cheek.

"There's more, keep going."

You sweetly say, and he then pulls out a tin of strawberry candies, followed by a little pocket watch which contained a photo of you on the inside.