Bullied! L x Reader

It was a regular school day, which was boring, dull, and overall living hell. As it always was. You had managed to get through the first section of the day, and you were just getting to your final class, which was math. Setting down your things, you sigh as you pull out your chair and open up the bag of sour gummy worms you had been saving. Not long after you got there, the other students started to filter in, getting their books and pens out to begin working as they casually chatted with one another. After it seemed as if everyone was there, the teacher gets up from his desk, tapping his papers before clearing his throat.

"Alright, is everyone here?"

He says sternly as chatting in the room silences, and just before he was about to continue, another student with jet black hair and baggy clothes quietly rushes in the room, only a pencil and textbook in hand.

"Late again?"

The teacher says, drumming his fingers on the desk.

"S-sorry. I...I was...never mind."

He mumbles back as he takes the only free seat left in the class, which was next to you. After he took his seat, There was silence for awhile as the teacher then began reviewing last nights homework, and you take a look over at the person beside you. He was seemingly not paying attention, and Looking up to his face, you immediately notice small scratches and bruises here and there, and one of his hands on his stomach.

"Hey um...are you ok...?"

You gently ask, making him nearly jump out of his skin.

"Yea. I-I'm fine. I just forgot to eat lunch today."

He mumbles quickly, looking down. You raise an eyebrow in response, and he looks over just for a second with two deep grey eyes.

"O-oh, here, take these then. You must be starving."

You say as you take out your gummies, putting them down on his desk.

"Wh-really?"

He asks, his eyes slowly widening.

"Yep. Sorry I already ate most of them."

You giggle, and his eyes stay slightly wide in response.

"That's fine. Thank you..."

He trails off, and you slightly smile.

"(y/n)."

You sweetly say, and he nods. The teacher then begins the boring lecture about some kind of graphing, and slowly but surely, the lesson finally ends. Muttering a small 'finally', you stretch as you carelessly shove tonight's homework in your textbook and snap your binder closed, looking over to the boy beside you momentarily. Taking in his appearance, he seemed....Awfully tense. He then gets up before quickly thanking you for the gummies again, and pretty much darting out of the room. You thought it was a little strange, but shrug it off anyway, glad that at least the day was over.

Well, maybe not over completely, because you had to go to the library to study for a science test that was tomorrow, and like always, you had left preparing for it until the last second possible. Yawning softly, you get everything out of your locker plus all your science work, figuring it would be easier just to have all your stuff for when you were ready to go home.