L x Criminal!Reader (part 2) // Mature

HOOOOLLLLLYYY SHIT GUYS I FINALLY WROTE THE SECOND PART!! ONLY 2 YEARS LATE YE AM I RIGHT??!?!

~♡~

It had been about a year since you escaped from L that night. Over that time, he had been on you more than ever, and hotter on your trail than he ever was before.

Wonder why...

Of course, however, you being who you were, you were able to slip away just fast enough where you were out of reach. Partly it was to piss L and the cops off, and partly it was for your own feeling of personal accomplishment. It was sort of a thrill to be just one slip away from being caught again, and then fact that he was trying so hard made it even more fun.

But it was getting a bit too close for comfort, and your name was out there. So after a few months of having fun and trying to get away, you decided it was time to get out of here, and flee the country. But to do that...You needed cash, and fast. And the only way to get a large sum of money quick was to rob a small bank if you could. It was the thing you were good at after all, and the main reason why you were so well known. You just had to pick one and plan a quick getaway.

Over the next few days, you haphazardly organize robbing a small scale bank on the edge of the city, close to the main highway if you cut through the northern part of downtown. If you brought your street bike, it would be easy to maneuver and get away, even go offroad or through tight alleyways if you had to. Hopefully you would make off with a little over one hundred and fifty thousand. From there, you would get away from the cops, and catch the next boat out to the mainland...Mainly the money was to bribe whoever would be taking you to keep their mouth shut.

Overall, the plan in its entirety was a little gimmicky and therefore risky, but it should work if you were on your game, and pulled things off smoothly. But, you had to get it done or you wouldnt get anywhere.

Thinking of this, you go into the bank you chose as you pull your skull facemask up, reaching an arm into your jacket before pulling out a pistol and firing three shots into the ceiling. Once you had...caught everyone's attention, per se, you dont stop walking towards the tellers desk, hopping behind it and kicking an arm away from the panic button underneath. You were smooth and practiced by this point, and knew how to get in and out with the blink of an eye.

"EVERYBODY STAY DOWN, AND NO ONE GETS HURT."

You snap in a loud tone, then take hold of a tellers arm while you hold the gun up, pulling her up next to you while you lock an arm around her shoulders.

"Look, please try not to panic too much okay? I'm not going to hurt you. I want the money, not your life. You just need to cooperate with me and I'll be out of here."

You calmly say to her in a low voice, feeling a little guilty putting someone in this kind of situation. But, a girl has to make a living somehow. You could say you were just...unconventional in the way you did it.

"Now, when we get to the safe, you'll unlock it and start putting the cash in the bag. Stacks of hundreds only, please."

You say sharply, and follow the teller who was shaking out of her boots to the massive iron door. She quickly punches in the code while you check your watch, getting a little panicked. Dispatch will be here in 5 minuets. Less if L was involved.