L x Reader // Random one shot

This contains mature content

~♡~

It was a regular day at work... Nothing but screens, dead ends in the Kira case... And Misa's constant irritating talk about dating Light.

"Riyuzaki, that reminds me actually! I was meaning to ask if you've ever had a girlfriend?"

Misa asks out of the blue, catching me off guard slightly.

"No way he's had a girlfriend before. He never goes outside, let alone socializes with anyone."

One of the task force members chimes in, making me a bit irritated.

"I mean, do you even have a type? Oh, it would be so fun if we could go on double dates together if you had a girlfriend! Riyuzaki, maybe I could even introduce you to someone like one of my friends!"

Misa then enthusiastically continues, making me sigh.

"That won't be necessary."

I state, and she pouts.

"Aw, come on~ do you have a crush At least? Have you even had your first kiss?"

She then asks, making me look over in annoyance.

"Why are you so suddenly interested in my personal life?

I ask, and she holds onto Light's arm before responding.

"Because we all know next to nothing about you!"

She responds in her high pitched voice, making me sigh.

"Would it make you stop talking if I told you that yes, I am currently in a committed relationship?"

I ask, and she narrows her eyes.

"I don't believe it for a second."

She says, and I sigh.

"Fine then."

I say, and she frowns.

"How about you bring her along on our next date."

She asks as she crosses her arms, probably thinking that she had cornered me somehow.

"Alright, if it will make you stop talking."

I say, and she gasps.

"Really?!"

She asks excitedly, and I nod.

"I'm sure she would like to finally meet you both, and I've been missing her a lot recently... When is your next date?"

"Tonight."

She answers, making me tense slightly.

"...Tonight?"

I ask, and she nods.

"Well it will be short notice, but I'll message her and see if she can make it. If not tonight then friday."

I finally say, turning back around before sending (y/n) a quick text. She accepts not long after, slightly surprising me, but I was glad I'll be able to see her.