Caught // Mature

It was a day that L and you were particularly tense at HQ, as there was loads of work to do, and you hadn't spent proper time together in weeks. The reason for this is that nobody knew of your relationship, and you intended to keep it that way for as long as the Kira investigation dragged out.

If course, it put a massive strain on the both of you, and today.. was your breaking point. You needed L's touch, you needed his lips on yours, and you needed to feel like you were his again.

"Riyuzaki..."

You trail off, making your raven haired boyfriend look upward.

"Yes?"

"Do you mind coming upstairs with me and helping print some reports? Theres a lot that are going to be running through, so would you help?"

You ask sweetly, and he tilts his head.

"Why are you asking me?"

He inquires, and you walk over.

"Because, I want to also make sure they're the right ones. Two birds with one stone, you know?"

You say, and he sighs as he gets up.

"Alright...But we have to be quick."

He finally agrees, following you upstairs. Once you both get to the small printer room, you smirk lightly as you walk in, closing the door behind you.

"Nothings printing."

He says, looking a bit confused while he places his index finger to his lips.

"Well...That might have been an excuse.."

You mumble, drawing closer before linking your arms around his shoulders.

"(y-y/n), this isn't the time..."

He stutters, and you tilt your head.

"Its as good a time as any. Theres no cameras in here."

You respond, and before he could answer, you had your lips pressed to his. He places his hands on your shoulders for a moment, of course kissing back for a few seconds before breaking off.

"(y/n)....We can't....We'll.."

He trails off, before he looks at your lips, soon after pushing his to yours again. It certainly had been awhile, and you figure he was swayed to at least have a five minuet makeout session with you if nothing else. not long at all, your kiss becomes more heated, and he backs you up to the wall while his hands trace your waist.

"How much time do you think we have..?"

You ask, and his hands begin to slip up your shirt while his lips trace to your neck.

"I don't care.. I can make the excuse this time..."

He mumbles, obviously his desires taking over, as were yours. Things continue to get more and more heated while a few more minuets pass, and you feel his hand trace your thigh, moving up before he lifts your leg up, hiking up your skirt as he attacks your neck and lips, smudging the lip gloss you had on, but you didn't care. It had been weeks since you had a chance like this.

"We have to be quick...."

He mutters, and you link your arms around his shoulders as he unbuttons and unzips his jeans, shifting you a little bit.

"And you have to be quiet."

He purrs, and you nod before he pushes forward.

"A-ah~"

You gasp, and he covers your mouth.

"Shh.."

He hushes, and you put your face into his mop of dark hair to muffle yourself.