Magazine // *slight mature*

WARNING: slight mature content

--

"Pleeeeease (y/n)? It would be so fun!"

"No. I'm not going to do any modelling jobs."

You say as you cross your arms, and Misa pouts in response.

"Don't knock it till you try it! I promise you won't regret it!"

She coos as she puts her hands behind her back.

"....ugh....fine. I'll do it. Only because you won't stop asking though."

You huff, and she squeals happily in response.

"Yay!~Now, let's go now, I have a job lined up for today that I think you'll be perfect for!"

She smiles as she takes your hands, soon dragging you out of her floor in the task force building and down the elevator.

"And just Where are you two going?"

L immediately asks as you walk towards the door, and misa spins on her heel as she innocently smiles.

"Shopping. We needed a girls day."

She coos, and the detective sighs as he spins slightly toward you, cake in hand.

"I can tell you're lying Misa, and it raised your chance of being the second Kira up to 5.7%. But...Have...fun, I suppose. (y/n), I trust you to keep an eye on her."

He says as he turns away, giving you a sideways glance before moving his deep grey eyes back to the screens. You were about to say that you actually didn't want to go, but you were dragged out by the petit blonde before you can say any words of protest.

After a small amount of travel while Misa did not stop gushing about how much fun you two would have, you finally get to your destination. Cameras and lights everywhere. Plenty of pretty clothes racked up off to the side, plus a huge makeup and hair area tucked in the corner. In awe for a few moments, you let your eyes wander around until they catch the set, making your stomach twist suddenly.

The gorgeous velvet sofas And copious amounts of cameras isn't what concerned you. Over to the side, there were racks of lace lingerie and sheer fur bordered dressing gowns, plus a box of....gem incrusted handcuffs and other....items...off to the side.

"M-Misa...Why didn't you tell me we would be modelling for this in particular...?"

You stammer as you look at the red and black lace lingerie, and she places her finger to her cherry red lips before frowning slightly.

"Well, it seems there has been a change in schedule. Today was supposed to be swimwear...But..."

"Ah-SWIMWEAR ISNT ANY BETTER!"

You yell as you fell your cheeks become hot.

"Oh tut tut (y/n). This will be more fun anyways."

She beams, and you feel yourself sink down as your cheeks burn.

"Do I have to...?"

You stammer, just wanting to disappear. She then gives you puppy eyes, and after a few moments, you sigh and give in.

"..ugh..fine. I'll do it."

You huff as you grab a random set of lacies off the rack, walking boldly over to the changing rooms. After a little while, you were finished getting into the little ensemble, but the actual mental preparation took a lot longer.