Introduction

Before we get started on this book, I'm going to lay down some ground rules for the requests.

•At the end of the book, I have what's called a "request master post" where you can comment one shot ideas or vote on what you would like to see. I look at all ideas and all are welcome/stay ANON when written or added to the RMP. Don't be afraid to add!

•Feel free to dm me if you do not want to use/are uncomfortable with commenting on the master post. I am 100% judgment free and love to bounce ideas around!

•I don't do requests for a story revolving around suicide/self harm. It's too out of my comfort zone (and in my personal opinion should NOT be romanticized in any way shape or form), so my deepest apologies.

•I will not write L x Light under any circumstances. Same goes for L x Reader x Light.

•you can request as many scenarios as you like, but PLEASE don't spam me.

•Smut/Lemon is not something in my forte, but if it is at an extreme high request I will write it. L O L WHO WAS I KIDDING JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

That being said, NSFW chapters will contain a disclaimer in the title.

•be nice and respect other people's requests. If you don't like it just don't read it.

•please try and keep comments somewhat spoiler free!

•have fun!

These little one shots will probably be a buffer between chapters on my other story, so the wait won't be quite as long. Request away!

Also *cough cough* shameless promo for my other book *cough cough*

Currently I'm working on a new book called Runaway, and it is my main focus right now -- if you're interested and like my other stuff please take a look and tell me what you think!

(Also please for the love of YEEZY read this instead of Reconnected if you're going to read one of my longer fics lmfaoooooooo)

Teenage! AU // L is 17y/o at the start of the story (turns 18 during ifyouknowwhatimsayin)

Runaway story description/teaser:

A star crossed impromptu road trip with the soon to be worlds greatest detective won't stir up too much trouble, will it?

...That is, until this little road trip becomes you and L up against all of Wammy's House trying to track you down, coupled with an ever growing criminal record.

Not to mention; 'all of Wammy's' includes future serial killer Beyond Birthday - who is a little too keen on trying to find you first.

Everyone loves a good game of cops and robbers,

...Right?

~♡~

🍓mature content

🍓status: ongoing