Switched Bodies

You slowly wake up in the morning, feeling tired and not particularly well rested at all. Rubbing your eyes, you stretch before you sigh, opening your eyes slowly. You then look down towards yourself, and you pause, confused for a moment.

I don't remember going to bed in L's shirt....

You think, bringing your hands to rest on your lap.

Wait a second.

Those weren't your hands.

You then touch your face, quickly realizing that didn't match up either. Confused and a little scared, you toss the covers aside and look down to yourself, immediately taking notice that...

You were in your boyfriend's body.

You then immediately look towards the other side of the bed, seeing you - or at least your body, peacefully sleeping. Without thinking twice, you shake what you could only assume to be L in your body awake, and you hear a groan before the covers move slightly.

"(y/n).....why did you have to wake me up? I was actually asleep..."

You hear your own voice say before there was a silence, and you see yourself shoot up.

"W-what, why is my voice...."

L begins as he looks over, immediately staring with wide eyes.

"(y-y/n)...?"

He sputters as he remains surprised, and you swallow hard before nodding.

Then, screaming insued. Lots of screaming.

After you both slightly calm down, you run your hand up your face, looking over.

"H-how did this happen...?"

"You think I know?!"

L says, and you pace around before speaking.

"Do you think it will....go away? Or are we stuck like this?"

You nervously ask, and he shrugs.

"W-well, theres nothing we can do to change it for now, so let's try not to freak out..."

You say, and L nods.

"Why arent you saying anything?"

You ask, and he looks up.

"I'm not used to your voice...It feels wierd when it's all high."

He says, and you sit down on the bed while L observes your body, obviously kind of fascinated with being in it and seeing things from your point of view.

"Well obviously. I'm definitely not used to being so tall, and its definetly weird suddenly having such a deep voice."

You then say, looking over to L in your body.

"How does it feel for you? Physically?"

You ask, and immediately take notice that he was being very handsy with your chest.

"So far it's not bad at all."

He answers as he smiles slightly and looks down, making you gasp.

"A-hey!"

"What? I'm not used to having a chest. It's new."

He says innocently, and you frown.

"And I suppose I could just stick my hand in my pants then? Because it's new? You know how wierd and uncomfortable it is suddenly having a dick?!"