Phone Calls-39

Harry’s POV

I feel beyond lucky. The fact that she forgave me so easily saved me from heartbreak, that’s for sure. I understand why she was mad at me and she understands why I was mad at her, and luckily she forgave me for jumping to conclusions.

I guess that’s just another thing I love about her. She can’t stay mad at me and not in a bad way; but I find that as a benefit. I hate when she gets mad at me and I love that she was able to forgive so easily.

I still don’t feel fully off the hook though. I just feel so bad for making her sad. I hate that I was the reason to make her cry and I never want to do it again.

I wonder when she’ll visit me. She won’t give me a specific date yet but I’m sure it’ll be soon. Or at least I’m hoping so.

Today we’ve moved on to our next destination in Texas ready to have our concert. It’s not that I’m not exited, because I am. But being away from Sky for so long and having us going through a lot of arguments took its toll on me. I just miss her more than ever and although everything’s fine now, I feel like I’m losing her, and that’s that last thing I want. I just can’t keep that thought out of my head.

What if Louis was right a couple weeks ago when he said that I would easily lose Sky at the rate I’m going? I don’t want him to be right. I want to prove to him-and everyone else-that even with all the distance and arguments, we’ll be able to pull through. I know that we can do it.

Just thinking about her makes my mood lighten up. Thinking about her happy and bubbly personality brightens me up. I miss the way she laughs and smiles when we talk. I miss hugging her and kissing her and just being with her. It only makes me more anxious to see her and I’m willing to wait until she’s ready for her to come and visit. I’d do anything for her.

~

“Thank you, Texas!” The boys and I yelled as we waved at the enormous crowd and began to run off stage.

The audience was wild tonight, they were very loud and their support was great! I walked into my change room and stripped out of my now sweaty suite and into a pair of jogging pants and a white undershirt.

I know that none of the boys would have changed as quickly as I have so I decided to use up my free time to check on Skylar. Tonight’s performance might have got her off my mind for the moment, but now she’s back and I need to hear her voice.

I dialled her number and waited a few rings until she picked up.

“Hello?” Her groggy voice said through the phone.

“Hey babe, how are you, what’re you doing?”

“Well, I was sleeping-“

“Oh Shit, Skylar! I’m so sorry! I completely forgot about the time difference. I’m going to hang up now; I’ll call you later when you’re not sleeping.”

“Harry, its fine, I’m awake now, so don’t hang up on me. Tell me, how was your concert?”

“It was great, the audience was nice, loud and very supportive, and I wish you were here to see it. You’d be amazed.”

“I know, and I can’t wait to visit and see it all for myself! From what your fans say your concerts must be amazing.” She chuckled lightly at the end of her sentence and I could imagine her shaking her head slightly.

“They do seem to enjoy it a lot; I know you’d enjoy it for sure. Do you know when you’re coming yet? I miss you.”

“I miss you too Harry, and I think I know when I might be coming, but I’m not telling you yet, I want it to be a surprise.”