Date Before The Tour-36

EARLY update because you guys are incredible! I got over 30 comments and votes on last chapter! WOW. That actually means a lot! So yah I kept my promise as I said: comment and votes = early update! So yah here it is! I'll do it again if I get some comments and votes like last time!

Dedicated to EmmaleeWelk because she's an awesome supporter of this story!

BTW! It's so cool to know where people are reading from! I'm sad to see that no one from canada is reading this but whatever! Theres some cool places you guys live at and then theres me in boring cold canada :p

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED "HOME" You'll love it I promise!
ALSO CHECK OUT "NIALL'S SECRET SISTER" You'll love it too.

luv youz <3 

ENJOY!

Harry’s POV

It’s been two and a half weeks since Lou and I made up and also proposed the idea of Sky coming on tour with us for a month at the least. We’ve been spending as much time together as we could, especially with her having school it was hard to spend as much time. Her homework would also get in the way of our quality time.

 She hasn’t given me an answer yet to the idea of her coming on tour and honestly, I really hope she makes a decision and comes. I know she doesn’t see it as a good idea now but once she realises that because of the distance, seeing each other will become something we’ll yearn for.

I grabbed onto Skylar’s hand and pulled her through the paparazzi outside of my apartment building and I opened the car door letting her in.

We were in our date outfits. She was wearing a purple dress while I was wearing a grey suite. It wasn’t a super fancy outfit but it was perfect for the date I was going to take her on.

The paps have been crazy lately around us. Ever since I made our relationship public they’re all waiting for something big to happen. They all want to get a picture of every moment we spend together publicly.  

I hopped into the front seat and started the car. I was taking her out tonight because tomorrow we’re leaving to go on tour. I can already tell that she isn’t too excited about it. Her facial expression all day has been sad, and it only made me feel worse for going on tour, but it’s my job, it’s my passion and she understands that I can’t stay.

As I began to drive down the road we stopped at a red light. I grabbed her soft hand, holding it in mine as my fingers locked with hers. My hand is so much bigger than hers, it kind of looks funny. I found myself smiling as I looked down at our hands. Although my hands are bigger than hers, it feels like they were made to be together. I know, it’s pretty cliché but I’m being serious! Oh gosh, I guess Sky is right about me being a cheesy romantic.

“What are you smiling at?” Her innocent voice rang through my ears.

“Nothing, I was just thinking about you,”

A smile formed and a giggle escaped her lips. “I was thinking about you too, what are the chances?”

I laughed as the stoplight turned green. I continued to drive as my thumb drew small circles on her hands.

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.” I answered making her grunt.

“Really, Harry? A surprise? Come on tell me!” she begged making me laugh.

“What’s the fun in that though!?”

“Please,” she smiled and fluttered her eyes, but that stuff doesn’t really work on me but the look was cute on her.