After Party-42

Skylar’s POV

Harry’s arms were wrapped around my waist as my back was pressed to his chest. He placed a kiss or two every once and a while on my cheek or my neck while I tried to walk us through the busy crowd ahead of us.

His hand overlapped mine as tingles ran through my spine. A smile was plastered on my lips the entire time.

The music was unbearably louder than before, now that the party was really started, trying to leave from the front exit seemed impossible, but I guess we were both determined to get out of here.

“You look beautiful tonight.” Harry’s husky voice whispered into my ear making my heart melt. My smile only grew at his words. His voice only slowed me down when we were both eager to get out.

I didn’t reply because my blush gave away my response. He chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

We tried to walk through the people but with everyone either fist pumping or grinding, so pushing past them wasn’t so simple.

I heard Harry groan from behind me making be giggle. I could tell he was getting a little eager and impatient but at the same time, so was I.

“If we don’t get out of here soon I might tackle you in the washroom.”

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. He had a cheeky grin on his lips.

“You’re crazy if you think I’m going to lose my virginity in a washroom stall.”

He chuckled lifting my chin up and placing a kiss. “You’re right, that wouldn’t be very nice now would it?”

He mumbled those words against my lips, making me laugh.

I grabbed a hold of his hand as I pulled away.

“Let’s get out of here...” I pulled through the crowd; Harry’s large hands were holding my small ones in a tight grip, as though he wasn’t willing to let me go.

It seemed like the closer we got to the door, the more crowded the room became and the more difficult it got for us to get out.

While we waited for people to get out of the way, Louis and Zayn just happened to bump into us. Louis stood between Harry and me and rested his arms around our shoulders.

“How’s the love birds doing, were you surprised Harry?” Louis asked, the alcohol from his breath seeping through my nose.

I heard Harry groan rather than answer Louis question.

“Well I think he was surprised.” I responded for him, flashing a happy smile.

“Well where you two headed? The party just started! Go get a drink! Have fun!”

“We were going to have fun.” Harry grumbled. My eyes squinted at him as I shook my head. I shot him a look that said that I would kill him for saying that. He just laughed at my expression.

“Oh.” Louis said once realization of what Harry had come to him.

“Yah so I’d like it if you’d let us leave so we can get a move on.”

“Harry!”

“Go ahead.” Lou said raising his hand in surrender as he laughed.

Harry came to my side slipping his hands around my waist. I continued to give him a mad look.

“You look cute when you pout.”

“You’re so embarrassing.” I mumbled as he pulled me into his chest.