Too forgiving-11

So sosorry for the late upload! I kept rewriting this chapter a million times! I didn't want it to be boring and I really hope you guys dont find it boring.

ALSO! omg over 1000 reads! I know it might not seem like much but thats a lot to me! Thanks everyone and I hope you guys are enjoying this story! My summer school is now over so now I will officially have a LOT more time this summer to upate faster and more often! love you all<3

Skylar’s POV:

“Stop calling!” I yelled at Eddy into the phone then clicking the end button.

It’s been 3 days since the whole incident with Eddy happened and he honestly he has been on my nerves.

Eddy hasn’t stopped calling me, texting me and sending me flowers and apology cards. It was cute at first, but then things just got out of hand. Simon is becoming suspicious of the whole situation, and if you were wondering Harry, Louis and I have decided that we would keep what happened to ourselves and that we didn’t want everyone to get involved. So Simon doesn’t know, and he doesn’t know that we broke up either.

My cheek has finally started to heal; it was a light shade of purple again that cover up perfectly hid, my cheek was just plain sore.

The past three days Harry has been coming over and spending every minute of the day with me, making sure I was ok and he wanted to make sure Eddy didn’t come to the door. I guess you could say that Harry and I have become a lot closer than usual. He’s been nothing but amazing to me. He’s comforted me and made me feel safe whenever he had come over.

Louis was a little mad at me because I refused to let him or Harry or anyone confront Eddy. I didn’t want to make this thing a bigger deal than it already is. I don’t want to be involved with him anymore and calling the police on him would make me have to face him again and I wasn’t going to let that happen.

Harry was supposed to come over today at 2:30 and it was already 2:00 but I don’t want to stay home today. Ever time Harry had come over he never wanted to leave my side on the couch and I was tired of being a potato. I wanted to go out for a bit. I decided to call Harry and cancel.

“Hey Sky what’s up?” Harry said with his happy voice.

“Nothing, it’s just that I don’t think I’m going to be able to hang out today”

“Why not?” He said, and I could hear him frowning.

“I just want a day for myself,” I said feeling bad for lying to him.

“Alright then, but I have nothing better to do so if you want me to come over any time call me.”

“I will Harry, bye” I said as I hung up the phone.

I went to my room and changed into a pair of black short shorts and a tight pink shirt that showed the hem of my stomach. I decided that I was going to go to downtown today so I called up a cab instead of me having to walk there and pass Eddy’s work. After about 10 minutes the cab picked me up and dropped me off.

I missed being here so much; this part of town never disappointed me. The buildings were amazing and every time I come here I forget everything bad that has ever happened.

I walked around for about 2 hours when I finally got bored and hungry and I decided that I should go home. I called a cab and it dropped me off.

I walked up to my front porch to see 2 bouquets of roses 3 letters and a teddy bear. I just kicked it to the side of the porch and walked inside.