I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29

Dedz to mentalydating1d because her user name is coolio!(: (:

Comment for a chance to get a chapter dedicated to you!!

I hope your all enjoying this!!!!

woaah, the amount of reads is just amazing, I didnt think this would get so much attention! haaha thanks guys and KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING! it means a lot! Thanks guys(:

I'll try to update soon (1-2 days) if I get lots of comments!

Tell me what you think Harry might do next chapter!

anywhoo:

ENJOY!

Skylar’s POV

 “Get out of my way Eddy.” I said sternly trying to walk past him but he failed to listen.

“Why won’t you just talk to me Sky?”

“Because Eddy, we’re over. I don’t want to talk to you, especially when you stalked me to Hawaii!”

“I wasn’t stalking you!” He said now walking by my side.

“So you just happened to be in Hawaii when I was?”

No answer.

“That’s what I thought!”

I tried to speed walk a little faster but he was quick to stay by my side.

“Just give me another chance,”

“No Eddy. Why can’t you understand that I’m happy with Harry?”

“Because what we had was amazing and I screwed that up but I want another chance.”

“Sorry, but I don’t want to have any type of relationship with you. Just leave me alone.”

God, I cannot believe I ever dated him? I mean, did I never notice how annoying he is or how clingy he was? Like we didn’t even date that long, He’s acting like we were fully in love.

“Your worth fighting for, even if that means I’m up against that little super star.”

I stopped in my tracks.

“Don’t even think about messing with Harry or any of the boys.” I said turning to face him.

“If that’s what I have to do to get you back then that’s what I’ll do.”

“Are you kidding me right now? Take a hint Eddy, we are over. We’ve been over for a while now. You need to move on.”

“It’s not that easy. I can prove to you that we still love each other.”

“I was never in love with you. We dated for two days! And I hardly knew you that definitely wasn’t  love.”

He took a step closer to me. “You don’t mean that.”

I took a step away from him; I didn’t want him thinking that he had any type of effect on me, because he didn’t.

“But I do.”

“You’ll give in one day, I know it. When your little lover boy breaks your heart remember, I’ll be waiting here with my arms wide open.”

He turned around and took off in the other direction that I was walking in.