Not Fully Forgiven-34

I'm sorry for this shit filler of a chapter :( I had writers block and it sucks.

ANYWAYS deds to Zafi2101 (: she thinks this fanfic is perfection! haha thanks lovely!

VOTE AND COMMENT YOU AMAZING PEOPLE.

Remember if you comment you'll have a chance to have a chapter dedicated to you.

Also, check out my other fanfic "Niall's Secret Sister" I think you'll like it! (:

ENJOY MY SHIT CHAPTER BUT I"LL TRY TO UPDATE REALLY SOON 

Harry’s POV

Somehow, I managed to convince Skylar to skip the day of school today. Since Simon is at a weeklong meeting, she didn’t really have to go through asking him.

Today is my day to make it up to her. Even though she said that she forgave me, I know I’m not truly forgiven. I don’t blame her, but at the same time I wish this would be easy for her to get over.

Also, our tour is coming soon. In almost a month I’ll be touring the world- without Skylar by my side. I want to spend as much time with her as I can before I leave. Two weeks without her was hard, just thinking about not seeing her in person for five months... I don’t think I can handle it. I wish she would just come along, it would make things so much easier, but I do understand why she isn’t coming. Her education means a lot to her.

We both on the couch watching TV. Her head was resting on my lap my fingers were running through her soft hair.

“How’s your hand feeling?” I asked, as I continued to caress her hair.

“Its better, thanks for helping me by the way.”

“Anything for you, love.”

She laughed slightly, she tends to do that every time I call her “love”, I don’t know why but she just thinks it’s funny.

“So are we going to do anything today?” she asked as she sat up and cuddled against my chest. My arms naturally found their way around her, securing her to me, sharing my warmth with her.

“Well, what do you want to do today?”

“Anything, as long as I’m spending time with you.”

“You’re getting cheesier everyday you know that right?” I said jokefully to her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

She immediately blushed, although a smile grew on her face.

“Well I’m getting it from you. You’re like the cheesiest person I know.”

“And how’s that?” I asked defensively.

“I don’t know! You’re always a cheesy romantic person, and it’s starting to make me act like a cheesy romantic!”

“You love it though,”

“Yah I guess I do.”

I smiled as I hugged her petite body closer to mine.

“I could stay like this forever,” She mumbled quietly as her head rested against my chest. Her eyes were fluttering shut as she let out a long breath.

“I could too.”

We stayed against each other, just cuddling and relaxing for a little while. We didn’t really talk; we just enjoyed each other’s presence. It may not seem right to other people, but just being with her was enough for me.