Finally-20

Happy chapter 20! It feels like it was just yesterday that I started writing this , ahh hope you enjoy the chapter! School starts tomorrow so I'll try to updat as much as possible but I guess that means I'll mostly be updating on the weekends.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK "Niall's Secret Sister" i THINK YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE IT!!!!

please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter!!!

ITS A SHORT ONE I KNOW but whatever and update is an update <3 love you all and 

OVER 10 000 reads? Yah you guys are amazing!

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY

***NOT EDITED**

Chapter 20-

Skylar’s POV

We’ve been here for hours and I’m officially wasted. I drank so much that I feel like I’m about to pass out any second.

This beach party turned out to be a whole lot bigger than I thought it would be. There had to be at least two hundred people here. It was packed and the music was bouncing, the drinks were flowing and the lights were flashing.

Louis was right, I was one of the most covered girls here, but still, I didn’t like the way I was dressed. I felt overly exposed and too sexy looking for a beach party. I received a lot of creepy glares from guys walking past me.

When I first got here all the boys ditched me so I was pretty much sitting down at the bar all by myself for at least an hour. I looked around for Harry multiple times but I noticed he was too busy making out with some random chick to acknowledge me. So I guess that’s it, he doesn’t like me. And I was about to admit my feelings to him today, yeah no that isn’t happening. He pretty much

I’ve been grinding with several guys for god knows how long, every time I looked at him for a moment I wasn’t able to make out the face, but it seemed somewhat familiar.

His hands slipped around my waist hugging me as he whispered “Let’s get out of here?”

I didn’t really answer because he just started to lead me through the busy crowd and out the door. Something inside me was telling me this wasn’t right.

Harry’s POV

Where’s Skylar? We’ve been here for a good two hours and I haven’t seen her once.

I’m actually starting to get worried. I mean, there are a lot of people here and someone could have easily taken her. She’s small, attractive, pretty, and beautiful, she’s everything that someone could want. What is something happened to her? Knowing Skylar, she’s probably completely wasted. And if she is, she’s probably not really in control of what could happen to her.

I started at the bar. I looked at very single seat and her red hair was nowhere to be found. I had this glitch in my stomach as I started to go through the unbelievably large crowd.

While walking through I saw Niall leaning against the wall talking to some girl. I walked up to him hoping maybe he has seen her.

“Hey,” I said as he turned around to face me.

“Hey mate! Go get a drink you seem tense!” Niall chirped drunk holding up his beer.

“No thanks, Niall have you seen Sky?”