He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45

Harry’s POV

I thought the talk Sky and I had the other day was going to be the first step to the recovery of our relationship. I thought after that day we’d start talking more and hanging out like we used to, but none of that happened. I didn’t realize how serious she was when she said she needed a break.

But I didn’t lie when I said I’d fight for her. I’m going to win her back, one way or another.

Louis and I haven’t talked, and boy can I say, he can sure throw a punch. My cheek bruised, leaving an unpleasant dark purple shade on my skin. The boys have asked what happened but I just said that I hit my head walking into the door. I can’t say I don’t deserve it. If anything, I deserve another few punches. I deserve more than what I got. The fact that Skylar still loves me amazes me. Knowing that she’s willing to attempt to keep us together makes me feel grateful.

I don’t deserve her, and I’m well aware. Someone so beautiful and so perfect deserves so much more than plain old me.

She deserves a man who can love her, hold her, talk to her, comfort her, and definitely not cheat on her, but I believe I can be that man. I can control myself. I can earn her back.

The only difficult part about earning her back would have to be Louis. He’s been by her side for the past week and won’t let me near her.

He even sleeps next to her at night.

I am not very fond of that. I know that I and Skylar aren’t really together, and I know that nothing would ever happen between Sky and Louis, it’s just... I don’t like the thought of Skylar being near anyone else. Especially in a bed. If anyone is to be by her side at night, it should be me.

How am I supposed to convince her that she can trust me again with Louis holding her hostage? There’s no way that he’ll leave her alone in a room with me.

I need to fix us. I know that in order to talk to Skylar, I’ll have to get through to Louis first and I’m willing to do it. Maybe if I can get him to truly believe that I still love her and that I still need her, he’ll let me earn her back.

It won’t be easy, but I won’t take no for an answer.

My main focus is to get her back. I broke her and now I need to fix her.

I know she said she wanted some time and space between us, but if I don’t attempt every so often her feelings will fade and I’ll lose her for good. I refuse to take that risk.

I want to win her back before she leaves. We never got to talk about how long she was staying-and I hope it’s for long-but I need her to be mine before she goes or else I don’t know what I’ll do.

I’ve never fallen so hard for a girl in my life. I’ve never cared so much for such a person and I’m willing to do whatever it takes.

~

I watched as Skylar tugged at Louis’ arm to go into another room. She wanted to tell him something. He looked concerned and I’m sure I looked the same. What’s happening?

She walked into another room and Louis was quick to follow. He shut the door behind him, but not all the way. The door was lightly cracked open.

I walked up to the door and looked through the crack and watched Skylar pace the room nervously.

“What’s wrong, Sky?” Louis asked, watching her as she walked side to side.

“I need to tell you something, but promise not to get mad.”