Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54

Harry’s POV

I grabbed Skylar’s hand as we walked along the California beach. It’s early, probably around 2 in the morning, we thought it would be fun and more private if we hung around outside at this time. To know that she won’t be here in a few days makes me sad. But I’m glad Sky and I have been able to work things out. From this point on we won’t be keeping any secrets from each other, and I’m happy about that.

“Stop thinking so hard,” Skylar spoke, interrupting my thoughts.

I smiled down at her. “I can’t help it.”

“You know Harry, I haven’t left yet, so you might as well enjoy your time with me before I head back home.”

I frowned. “I’m keeping you with me until the tour is over.”

“You’re funny,” She giggled. “I wish, but I have school, and Simon probably misses me.”

“He does, but I’ll be missing you, I don’t want you to go.”

“Well, I am still here, so we might as well have fun while it lasts...right?”

~

“What are you doing Harry?” She asked. I stripped off my shirt and unbuckled my jeans allowing them to fall to the ground.

“We’re going swimming,” I smiled at her as she laughed.

“You can go swimming by yourself, the water is going to be freezing AND we don’t have towels.”

I rolled my eyes at her. I know that secretly she wants to come and swim.

“You know, if you swim naked you’re clothes could be used as your towel.”

I heard her gasp. “I’m not skinny dipping, you dumbo!”

She laughed as I walked over to her. My hands slipped around her waist as I pulled her body against mine. I placed a quick kiss to her lips.

“Please, come with me. For two minutes.  It’ll be fun I promise.”

She looked hesitant but nodded. “I swear to God if we end up on the cover of newspapers I will murder you.”

Ignoring her comment, I assisted her with removing her clothes. She rolled her eyes constantly at my eagerness to get rid of the fabrics covering her body.

“How many layers are you wearing?” I asked. “You shouldn’t have more than one top on!”

She laughed. “I was worried I might get cold. And I’m only wearing three layers!”

What she wore to our early morning stroll was a tank top, placed on top of that she had a white V-neck and over that, she had a bright blue hoodie with the word BOSTON on it. As pants she wore black leggings.

“Put your hands up,” I instructed. She complied, her arms stretched in the air.” I grabbed a hold of the last layer, which was her tank top. I pulled it over her head and flung it to the side.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, admiring her body.

“Need help with this?” I asked, pointing to her bra. She slapped my hand.

“No! This is staying on.”

She slipped down her leggings, leaving her in only her panties and bra.

“We’re not even in the water yet and it’s already cold.”

“Jump on my back, Love.”

She didn’t seem to keen on doing as I say, and I know it’s because she knows what I’m planning to do; which is run into the water. I know that she’ll chicken out if I don’t have a strong hold on her; I know this will be fun.