Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30

You'll find out what Harry did in a couple chapters for all who care(:

Dedicated to: ClaireHufsteller !

She thinks my chapters are always interesting, yaay! Thanks girl!

ReMEMBER comment for the chace to get a chappy dedicated to youuu!(:

I hope youre all enjoying this and keep commenting and voting, it makes me update faster!

check out my other story "Niall's Secret Sister" I think you'll all like it(:

COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE *:) enjoyy

Skylar’s POV

A couple weeks have gone by since school started and it’s been great. I’ve made a lot of friends and I’ve been able to manage my social life with school so everything is going great. Weirdly Eddy hasn’t been bothering me much lately. I guess he took the hint when I told him to stay away from me. Luckily Harry and I’s relationship has become stronger and honestly, I couldn’t be happier.

He’s perfect. He does everything and anything for me and I couldn’t ask for more. He hasn’t done one thing wrong in our relationship and I feel like the luckiest girl on earth.

Sadly, today Harry and the boys are going to fly out to America for two weeks  because they are going to be doing some promotional things for the band, as much as I’m going to miss him, I’m glad he’ll be out having fun but I’m all paranoid that Harry might forget me or something. He’s told me already that he wouldn’t but I guess it’s just the nerves getting to me.

I was sitting on Louis bed, watching him pack as I let out a sigh.

“I’m gunna miss you guys,”

“Trust me; we’ll miss you a lot more.” He said as he threw more clothes into his luggage. “You help manage us all most of the time, there’s no way Liam is going to last doing all that by himself.”

“Don’t be too hard on him! You’d be surprised how much energy it takes to control you all.” I laughed.

“We aren’t that bad,”

“Riiiight,” I said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at me.

“Why are you frowning?” He asked as he sat down next to me.

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are, your lips are facing the ground.”

“Are they?” I didn’t realise it at first, but I was. I guess just thinking about them leaving for the two weeks just made me a little sad. But it’ll help prepare me when they leave for five months.

“Yes they are,”

“Oh,”

“You’re getting all worked up about Harry aren’t you.”

I shrugged. “I’m just worried he might forget me.”

“Do you really think after all the effort he put into getting into a relationship with you, he would forget you?”

“It’s possible,” I tried to reason. I felt a little childish talking about this but it’s really how I felt.

“Do you not trust him?”

“Of course I trust him! I’m just scared he might find someone else prettier or funnier or nicer than me.”

“It’s not possible,” Louis said smiling at me and tapping my nose.