Time To Go To Hawaii-16

Chapter 16 yaaay! So here it is, theyre finally going to Hawaii. Who knows the amount of things that can happen in 2 weeks?

I really hope that you are all enjoying this fanfic and HOLY SHIT over 6000 reads!?! Thats incredable, you guys are amazing and I just wanted to thank you all for the feedback.

ALSO i started a new fanfic called "Nialls secret sister" I would love it if you all would check it out, it would be awesome! 

I read every single comment and you all have no idea how much it encourages me to write. 
SO Dont be shy to keep commenting and vote if you want,

More votes and more comments = Earlier update!

ps, lots of plans for hawaii!

:) 

Skylar’s POV

Today is the day. We are going to board a plane to Hawaii in about 1 and a half hour. The only problem is its 1am and Louis said he was going to pick me up at 1:15. I didn’t even bother changing out of my pyjama shorts and my tank top. I had no energy to do so anyways.

I waited at the door with my suitcase, starting to fall asleep while standing but kept myself up when Simon walked towards the door.

“I gave Louis a load of money the other day to give you on your way to Hawaii so you don’t have to worry about anything, and I gave it to Louis because knowing you, you wouldn’t accept it” Simon said smiling at me.

“You really didn’t have to do that Simon,” I said smiling back at him.

“I just want to make sure that you’ll have enough money to eat, shop and even to buy a little house down there,”

“I hope your joking and didn’t give me that much money,” I said shocked.

“Yah I’m kidding, but you have enough money so you’ll survive 2 weeks down there.”

“Well thanks a lot Simon; you didn’t need to do all that,”

“Now if any of the boys decide they want to bother you, you call me and I’ll deal with them,”

“I’ll be sure to do that,” I said laughing.

“Now one last thing, you know I trust you but I just want you to... be safe while you’re gone alright?”

I knew what he was talking about. He didn’t want me to do anything stupid. Aka, he didn’t want me to come home pregnant. And I wasn’t planning on it.

“Don’t worry I’ll be safe,” I said smiling.

“Alright, now come here!” He said smiling back at me and pulling me into a hug. He squeezed me tight and suddenly we felt an extra pair of hand around us.

“Aw family moment!” Louis chirped hugging both Simon and I.

We all pulled away.

“Didn’t know you were here,” I said as I grabbed the handle of my suitcase.

“I’ll make my way to the car,” I said as I waved goodbye to Simon.

I was able to hear Simon tell Louis “She better come back in one piece” and “I want her innocent when she comes back home”

I couldn’t help but laugh. I loved how Simon was protective of me. I thought it was funny how he was lecturing Louis about me.

I threw my suite case into the trunk and hopped in the car.