Back To School-28

Its a short chapter.

Yes its kind of sucky

BUT. its an early update since I wasnt supposed to update till saturday(:

ANYWAYS> because of th ending of this chapter the next one will be super good I promise. I've been planning the next few chapters in my head for a while and I promise you they'll be interesting and not shitty like this chapter!

DEDICATED TO SweeetMarshmallow because she said she loved me in her comment (:(:(:(:(: HEHE LOVE YOU TOO ahha (:

remember if you comment you'll have the chance to get a chapter dedicated to yaah!

keep up the commenting and voting! I'm loving the feedback.

Tell me if you have any idea's about things to do with Eddy for future chapters!

VOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENT(:

ok im done my rant now I promise just dont forget to comment and vote

PICK OF SKYLARS OUTFIT ON THE SIDE.---------------------------->

Skylar’s POV

I can’t believe summer is over. I’m going to miss it really, it was great. Sure it started off rough but it ended off pretty good.

I just don’t want to go back to school.

It’s the last thing I want to do right now. Especially since I just got into a relationship with Harry, I don’t want to have school in the way of us. But I’m sure we’ll do fine.

I can’t get over how weird the schooling system is here than in America. Apparently I’m in Uni? It’s weird really and I don’t understand it but Simon already registered me into the school and now it’s my first day.

I rolled out my bed slamming my alarm clock so the annoying alarm will be quiet.

I’m currently still in my summer sleeping schedule and I can hardly open my eyes.

I strolled towards the shower turning the water to a hot temperature to wake up.

I stripped out of my PJ’s and hopped in the shower lathering my body with the lemon sugar scented body wash and lathered my hair with lavender shampoo and conditioner.

I hopped out of the shower when I was done and wrapped a towel tightly around me as I stepped out of the steaming hot bathroom and into my cool bedroom.

It was supposed to be a colder day today so I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray top. I threw over it a leather jacket and a pair of Nike’s. I added a few accessories and headed back to the washroom. (A/N Outfit on the side.)

Since it’s my first day, I should probably look decent so I can at least make friends and not look like an ultimate loser.

I unwrapped my hair from the towel and began to blow dry it so it was straight and puffy and flattened it with the flat iron.

I made sure that I had no off spots with my hair and put on a light amount of cover up, several layers of mascara so my eyelashes were nice and long, and a thin line of eye liner.

I smiled at my appearance in the mirror, satisfied with the way I looked.

I glanced at the clock and it was 7:30, which gave me an hour till school started.

I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen to make myself something to eat but there was already someone cooking.

I smiled when I noticed it was Louis and Harry.