What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22

Hey guys!!! Here's a quick update because honestly, I dont want to keep you all waiting too long for chapters!

Yesyes I know its short but still- I have school work and I put that aside so you guys could get an update! I HAVE A PLAN so I kknow you guys will enjoy what will happen in the next few chapters!

please comment, I love feedback it helps a lot!

NOT EDITED.

Chapter 22:

EnJOY!

Harry’s POV

“Ok that’s enough tanning for the rest of the vacation,” I said while Liam followed me towards the girls. Finally Liam’s girlfriend flown in and it seems as though Sky and her have a little too much in common, it seems as though they both want to tan instead of go swimming with their incredibly hot boyfriends.

That was not going to happen, at least for Skylar of course. Anyways, there’s no way I’m going to be able to keep myself from her especially while she’s half naked, and I can’t get in trouble for seeing her like that.

Once we reached them I immediately grabbed Sky and threw her over my shoulder, and ran into the water.

“Harry!” She yelled while giggling a bit.

Instead of throwing her in I decided not to get her mad and just placed her into the water slightly on her two feet. I wrapped my arms around her waist and her arms naturally made its way around my neck.

“You look sexy,”

She removed her hands from my neck and flicked my slapped my arm.

“What!?” I exclaimed smirking at her. She covered her stomach with her arms and turned her head so she was no longer facing me.

“Don’t say that,” She mumbled.

“Why not it’s true, I’d be lying if I said you looked bad,”

She didn’t answer me, she just looked back up towards my eyes and I pulled her in closer to my body and looked down at her.

“If anything you look beautiful... you are beautiful,” I whispered as a shade of pink formed on her cheeks.

“Harry...”

“I’m serious; you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on,”

She was now smiling up at me as her arms fell shamelessly around my neck.

“You know you didn’t really have to say that,”

“I know, but I think you deserved to hear it.”

She leaned in and pecked my lips lightly. “Thanks you Harry,”

“What a horrible thank you kiss, I think I deserve a better one,”

“Oh do you, now?”

“Yes yes, I think I deserve more than a peck.” I mumbled slowly leaning my face to hers. Our lips were a breath away from each other.

“Well I think you’ll have to wait.” And with that she pulled away from me and turned to walk to the shore, but there was no way she was going to leave me hanging like that. I’ve waited too long to have her to waste any time not kissing her.