STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37

ok the title of this story is kind of my opinion of eddy-

SRRY FOR LATE UPDATE BUT LIFE GOT IN MY WAY .

enjoy! VOTE COMMENT

Dedz to stepphh1D SHES CANADIAN LIKE ME , ALSO dedz to all the canadian readers! #Canadaswag

COMMENT FOR A CHANCE TO GET A CHAPPY DEDICATED TO YOU.

Skylar’s POV

Before I knew it, the perfect date Harry had taken me on was over. Now he’s gone to Australia for his first concert.  And that leaves me here at school. Yah, I’m not so happy.

Last night was...amazing. The fact that Harry tried so hard to pull off a date just made me go crazy. He really didn’t have to do all that. I would have been fine if we just saw a movie or something. The fact that he put all that effort for a date with me only reminds me why I love him so much.

I don’t want to say that I don’t miss him, because I do. But I guess because he just left I don’t feel like anything’s different. Right now it doesn’t even feel like he’s off in another country. But Danielle told me that it would be like this at first. She said that it starts off easy but only gets harder along the way.

Personally, I don’t want it to get hard. I like it being easy. So far our relationship has been easy and I’d like to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Right now I was sitting in my French class with Brittany and Maddy and Jess gossiping about random things other than doing our work.

“Do you miss him?” Brittany asked curiously.

“Of course I do.”

“You two are so perfect together!”

I laughed and blushed. “Thanks Britt,”

“Anytime! So are you going to go on tour with them like they asked?”

I shrugged. “I’m not sure. I mean, I have school and stuff and with exams coming up in several weeks I might be busy studying.”

Maddy rolled her eyes at me before speaking. “Seriously? You have to visit him! Even if it’s not for a month! He’s your boyfriend and after hearing all the details about your date it would probably make him so happy if you visited him. And also, it’s One-Freakin-Direction. You can’t say no to them!”

We all began to laugh as I shook my head, “I know, I know! But I can’t fail any courses!”

“Yah right! Sky, you’re like a 95% student! You probably won’t fail.”

It was true. I mean, I have been working really hard since school started several weeks ago. But I wasn’t a 95% student. I was a 91%. So she over exaggerated my grades a bit.

“I know, but remember I never said I wasn’t going to see them. I just need to make time.”

“I think, you should go down during Christmas break? I mean, since you’re the only one who doesn’t want to miss a day of school, that won’t really mess up your schedule.” Jess suggested.

“I was thinking about that, but I think they might be busy around that time. I know they’re having a big Christmas concert and charity event and I don’t want to be in their way.”

 They all rolled their eyes at me. “You’re come up with a lot of excuses, y’know.” Maddy laughed as she rolled her eyes once again.

“No I’m not! I just don’t want to distract any of them from their career!” And it was true. I honestly don’t want to be in their way and distract them from their jobs. I don’t want to be the reason why their fans won’t get much of their attention.