I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12

Ok guys so I just wanted to say....

Sorry for taking forever to update! UGH, Im so mad at myself cuz of it but hey I'm updatin right now!

I think its because I like to try to make the chapters more lengthy so you guys can possibly be like "ok this was worth the wait" which I doubt you guys do, but anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It may be a tad boring (And I really hope it isnt) but the Hawaii chapter is coming soon and boy what I have planned for Hawaii will be WORTH the wait.

Keep reading and enjoy chapter 12!

Skylar’s POV:

Right now I’m sitting on the couch at Harry and Louis flat watching a movie with them. Harry is on the opposite end of the couch sleeping and Louis is on the couch across from us sleeping as well. I guess you could say that the movie was a bit boring.

I looked over at Harry and locked my gaze on him.

The memories of earlier today flashed straight to my head. When we were skating he put his arms around my waist and I felt my cheeks burning right at that moment. I didn’t realize why at first but then I realized that my body tingled at his touch. And it surprised me. Maybe I felt that way because I was scared that I was going to fall, or maybe I felt that way because I was cold? But I really hope I didn’t get that feeling because I was starting to feel for him as more than a friend.

I just got out of a bad relationship, and maybe I just have mixed feelings right now. I really hope so because I don’t want to mess up my friendship with him. Anyways he would never like me like that so it doesn’t matter. He is the Harry Styles, he has thousands of beautiful girls throwing themselves at him and I couldn’t compare to any of them. But once again I don’t have feelings for him right? So it shouldn’t matter if he looks at other girls differently than he looks at me.

I hopped off of the couch and walked towards the fridge as my stomach grumbled.

I grabbed 1 of the hundred bags of carrots that were in the fridge and decided to snack on those until one of the boys got up.

I must have been hungry because I ended up eating 3 bags of carrots! I’m such a loser. The boys were fast asleep and I didn’t feel like waiting any longer so I decided that I was going to walk home. I know they hate it when I walk but I know my way around now, it won’t be so difficult.

Right now it was 7:30 so it wasn’t completely dark out yet, so it’s the perfect time to leave.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bag off the side table and quietly headed out the door.

It’s a 40 minute walk home so that was just enough time for me to clear my mind.

What if I actually do like Harry?

What if I want him to hold me like he did more often?

What if I’m just going completely insane?

These were the thoughts that kept going through my head, and I wanted them all to leave. I don’t like Harry like that so these questions are just wasting my time.

I kept walking down the street passing the park which was filled with children and their parents. I looked over at how happy they all looked playing around on the swing set and sliding down the slide. It reminded me of how my family used to be when I was a kid. I didn’t realize until now how much I missed my parents, including my father, even though he turned for the worst. I missed having a happy family.