idk a name for this chapter-17

OK GUYS.

OVER 8,200 READS. YOU GUYS ARE INCREDABLE. I luff you all- legit.

anyways 

REASON FOR LATE UPDATE:

1. MY MOM WOULDNT LET ME GO ON THE COMPUTER BECAUSE SHE SAID i WAS ON IT TOO MUCH.

2. I TRIED MY BEST NOT TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER BORING BUT IT DIDNT REALLY WORK OUT SO WELL.

BUT I HAVE A PLAN NO WORRIES BUT THE THING IS I JUST NEED THIS CHAPTER TO BUILD UP TO IT. I PROMISE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE UP, JUST KEEP UP WITH ME AND YOU GUYS WILL GO CRAZY.

sorry for caps I didnt even realise it was on caps ';S

annways CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC ASWELL "Niall's secret sister" its pree good

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR EARLY UPDATE! love u all and thanks for being patient with me!

BTW comment a name for this chapter if you come up with something! I couldnt come up with anything so It would be awesome if you made a suggested something!

Skylar’s POV

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. It was a nice kitchen. It was big and had an island in the middle of it. At the back it had one large window that showed the perfect view of the beach.

And the beach wasn’t the only beautiful view, the life guards, shirtless guys with six packs, you know pretty much every girls dream guy was outside my window and I couldn’t help but stare.

I felt like an ultimate creep watching some of these guys rip of their shirts and run into the water with their surf boards, but you can’t blame me. It’s not every day you see a whole bunch of half naked guys outside your kitchen window.

“You know it’s not very lady like to drool.” Harry said making me jump.

“I was not drooling” I said as I turned around to face him.

“Oh really?” he said raising one of his eyebrows.

“I swear! Anyways, where is everybody else? It’s like a ghost town in here”

“Well they’re all off at the beach now and Lou told me to keep an eye on you while everyone else is gone,”

“Oh, Harry you didn’t have to look after me! I think I’ll be alright here by myself, you can go out you know?”

“I know, but I’d rather be here,” He said making me smile.

“Well then, I’m starving right now, I could use some breakfast.”

“Breakfast? Its past 3:30 I think it’s more of lunch time/dinner.”

“Wow, I wasted my first day in Hawaii sleeping” I said blushing.

“Well, I can take you out to eat if you want to? I could go for a bite myself.” He suggested.

“Yah, I’d love to, let me just get my shoes.” I said as I walked back to my room and put on a pair of flip-flops.

I can’t believe it, more quality time with Harry? How could you say no to that? Maybe Harry really does like me, maybe I’ve been misjudging the signs and he actually wants to get to know me and maybe even start a relationship with me. Maybe this is just another sign telling me he likes me and I should start doing something with my feelings.