We Can Make It work-27

Its about time I updated.

OMG I was so busy this week and I actually kept thinking "omg my readers are going to murder me for taking forever to update!" 

I legit thought that.

Dedz to MarlineMendaz cuz she's reading both my stories and she commented:)

aha, thanks! 

btw remember if you comment you'll have the chance for me to dedicate a chappie to you! 

VOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENT It means a lot truly!

This chapters alright but the next chapter i think you guys will be like OMG NO WAY.

haha enjoy and dont forget COMMENT AND VOTE.

Skylar’s POV

“You know you didn’t have to make such a scene earlier. I mean you could have just tweeted our relationship. It would’ve been less of a hassle and less blinding.” I said as he rolled his eyes.

“Oh come on, I worked hard on that idea! And plus, it was more fun than just sending a tweet.”

“Hm your right, what’s wrong with risking my eye sight so the world can know we’re dating?” I laughed as I nudged his side.

  He draped his arm around me as we walked out of star bucks with our drinks in our hands. “It was worth it though,”

“Why did you do it? I mean, I would have been perfectly fine if we didn’t mention our relationship for a little while. I know it can get hectic being famous and having the whole world know you’re in a relationship.”

“I just didn’t want to have management force me to break us up. I mean, they go crazy. They’ve made other people have fake relationships or make us do things in public that we could only do without being in a relationship and honestly, I wanted them to know that I’m happy and they can’t do anything to us.”

“Aw Harry, I’m sure they wouldn’t have done anything.”

“You’d be surprised really,” 

I pecked his cheek lightly “Well I think you’re perfect and I’m glad that we’re public now.”

We walked back into the Limo and got comfortable.

“Do you think Simon will be mad about the whole scene you caused earlier?” I asked curiously.

“Yup,”

“I swear if I get in trouble because of you, you’re gunna get it.”

“I’ll take what I can get,” He winked suggestively.

“You’re such a pig,” I muttered, moving away from him jokefully.

He quickly slid down next to me again as he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me up onto his lap as I leant back in his arms.

“Where do you think you were going?”

“Away from you,” 

“Why would you do that?”

“Because! You’re a pig,” I joked as he fake gasped.

“And how is that?” he joked, playing along.

“Well first of all, you can’t keep your hands off of me.”

“Hm, so you’re saying you don’t like when I do this?” He teased as he put his hands under my shirt as he hugged me by my stomach sending tingles throughout my body.