Meeting Someone New-2

So Skylar meets someone new today! hmm... what could this lead to? 

Picture of Eddy!  ----------------------------------------------->

Skylar’s POV

            Finally they’re gone. They do seem nice, but I just want to go to bed.

“I placed on the table here my number and the boy’s numbers too. So if you need something or if there’s an emergency you can give them a call.” Uncle Simon said to me.

“Oh well I don’t have a cell,”

“Oh! Well don’t worry about it, by the end of the week I’ll get you a phone okay?” He told me.

“Oh no, it’s fine, I really don’t need one,” I answered.

“No of course you do! Don’t worry about it okay? And also, this card right here,” He said pointing to a debit card “Buy whatever you need okay?” he finished. How can he be so nice to me? I don’t deserve any of this.

“Oh wow, thank you so much but that’s way too much” I said feeling bad. I’ve been here for a day and he’s already spoiling me.

“Once again, don’t worry about it dear,” He said reassuring me.

“Okay but thank you.” I said.

“You’re very welcome. Also, sorry to say this but, for the next 2 weeks I’m going to be very busy, but the boys will be keeping you lots of company okay?”

“Oh, okay, that’s fine.” I said with a little smile.

“Well I better be going to bed, you’re welcome to stay up as late as you would like but I need to get off to bed okay? Make yourself at home.” He said as he made his way upstairs.

I walked towards the table and took the card and the paper with the numbers and made my way upstairs.

I changed into my shorts and t-shirt, and went to bed. I have a new life right now; I need to forget my past. It’s killing me.

I woke up early the next day. I went into my washroom that was part of my room and took a shower. The nice hot water was relaxing me so well. My bruises were still very visible and the heat was relaxing the pain. I washed my body and my hair and got out of the shower.

I changed into a pair of black Sweats and a white long sleeved t-shirt. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I put some light cover up on and some mascara making my brown eyes look bigger and happier.

I made my way downstairs just in time to say by to Simon while goes off to work.

“Thanks again, for everything.” I said giving him a smile.

“You’re welcome, by the way, go take a look around the City, buy some things, have fun! I’m sure you’ll love it.” He said as he left the house.

“Maybe I’ll just go out for breakfast or something...” I said to myself.  I checked the time and it was 8:30am. Stores should be open right?

            I threw on a pair of black wannabe Uggs and walked around. There has to be like, a star bucks here or something. I walked for what felt like hours when I finally found a Starbucks. I checked the time and it was only 9:15, so the walk wasn’t that long. I walked into the store and it gave me a fresh reminder of the Starbucks in America. It felt good to be in a familiar