He's Not Talking To Me-61

Skylar’s POV

The months flew by. Some days within were longer than others, but somehow I managed to last almost four months without seeing him. I believe that we’re stronger than ever. Not even distance could break us apart. He would call m at least 3 times a week, and we’d text whenever we were free.

Lately we’ve been a little more distant. I’ve been loaded with so much homework it’s been ridiculous. I’ve had a million tests and hardly any sleep. Especially with the time differences, it’s been hard to keep in touch. When I actually finish my homework and want to call Harry, I can’t because he’s either sleeping or performing. By the time that Harry is awaken or done performing, I’m either sleeping or at school. See my problem? It’s a huge pain in the arse.

Besides that, I feel like something’s up.

Usually before I go to bed, I’ll text him and let him know I love him, miss him and can’t wait to talk with him, even if he’s busy that day, just so he knows I attempted to communicate. There are days where I don’t even get a reply from him. Some days he doesn’t text me at all and some weeks he won’t even call me. It scares me because I get worried that he’s moving on. That’s probably my biggest fear.

I know that he’s constantly around girls. I know some days he gets horny like any other guy. I know that he gets lonely and bored and wants someone to spend quality time with. The fact that I’m not there for him during those days just gets me worried. I keep thinking what if, what if, and what if.

I mean, I know it’s been a while, but he has cheated on me once before. He’s constantly told me that he’d never do it again, but when things like little communication has been happening between us gets me a little scared. I can’t help but think of the worst.

I remember a phone call I had a few weeks ago with Louis.

“Stop worrying, Love.” Louis chuckled.

“I can’t help it Lou! I’ve talked to you more this week than my own boyfriend.”

“I promise you, he’s sleeping. He’s wanted to talk to you anyways but he’s been exhausted.”

I frowned. “He rarely texts me, and our phone calls hardly happen, and when they do they don’t last long. Is something going on? Do you think I should be worried?”

Another laugh escaped Louis mouth. I huffed childishly through the phone.

“Sky, are you crazy? The kid loves you like crazy.”

I smiled. “I love him too.” But then I frowned. “But I haven’t even heard him say it in so long.”

“You trust him, right?”

“Of course I do!”

“Then stop worrying.” He said sternly. “He hasn’t been as stressed about not talking to you daily because he trusts you. That’s all that matters. When you see him you’ll see that nothing’s changed.”

I sighed. “You better be right, Louis.”

“When am I not right?” he laughed.

After that Louis and I talked about many things. He informed me of all the things that have happened with all the boys. If it weren’t for Louis, I don’t think I’d know much about what they’ve been doing.

I just hate that Harry hasn’t been talking to me.

Tonight is one of the rare nights where I don’t have much homework. It’s surprising because I have exams coming up soon. But I’m going to take advantage of having this break. This is the first Friday night in a long time that I have off.