Update In My Relationship Status-8

Entry way of simon's house! Its pretty big huh?

This chapter will lead to a really good chapter 9 I promise! But trust me, I have this allllllll planned out! Enjoy!

ps, I would love your feedback!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV

I was carrying Skylar into Louis’ and me flat. She looked so peaceful and nothing could bring me to let her go out of my arms. She snuggled her head into my chest as I opened my bedroom door. I tucked her in and left her there to sleep.

I walked into the living room and saw Louis sitting on the couch. He gestured for me to come over to him.

“Hey,” I said sitting on the couch in front of him.

“So how was it?”

“How was what?” I asked.

“Harry, how was your time with Skylar. What happened?” He asked me.

“It was a lot of fun actually. I didn’t realize how much I actually liked her.”

Louis smiled at me. “Did you tell her?”

“No I didn’t. I couldn’t anyways. She doesn’t like me like that, she obviously likes Eddy.” I mumbled.

“Oh...” Louis said trailing off.

“Lou, did you know that when you were off with fans, Skylar felt insecure about herself? I don’t understand why though. She doesn’t know how beautiful she is.” I confessed. “She didn’t want to get changed because she was scared of people judging her.”

Louis looked puzzled. I could tell he didn’t know what to say.

“That can only mean that Eddy doesn’t make her feel confident right? SO that must mean I have a chance?” I asked. More like begged. I wanted her so badly. She’s so beautiful and I could treat her so much better than he could.

“Harry, all I can say is... you have to win her heart. She needs to get to know you better. If she hangs out with Eddy more than you, than how do you expect her to want to be with you when she’s occupied by him?” He explained.

“I know, and I’m trying. But she’s busy thinking about Eddy.” I said getting a bit ticked off. Why can’t she just like me the way I like her? There are thousands of girls out there who would kill for me, but how come the one girl I actually want doesn’t want me. This really sucks.

“Well just get her mind off him then. Give her clues. Ask her questions that will leave you stuck in her head. Other than that... I don’t know what else to say.”

“And that’s what I’m going to do.” I stated.

“Harry, I just want to make something clear to you ok?” Louis asked.

I nodded my head waiting for him to continue.

“Don’t hurt her when you try to win her over. She’s fragile Harry. I will also personally kill you if she comes to me crying one day because you were an idiot.”

I felt a bit offended when he said this but I knew he meant it in a good way. “I will let you do whatever you want to me if I ever cause tears to her eyes.”

Skylar’s POV

I was sitting in my room at my house that I lived in with my parents. I was locked in there crying. Dad had just come home and he was completely wasted. This is around the 2nd week after mom died and he just started drinking again. Nothing can explain the fear I had of him. The other day he hit me. It was the first time he had done it. And I thought it was just because of the alcohol. He didn’t know what he was doing right? But he did it multiple times after that day, and today was no different than the others.