Talk Time -9

Yaya your welcome I did an Early Update! idk i think this chaper is a bit boring :S But I already started the next chapter so no worries! This isnt edited sorry!

Next chapter should be out by friday.

Hope you all enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar’s POV:

I was completely shocked to see Simon and the whole band behind him. I actually didn’t think this scenario would ever happen. I couldn’t help but laugh. But I didn’t laugh out loud; I held it in, making a weird face trying not to make any weird noises holding in my laugh. But think about it, I just kissed my boyfriend in front of my father figure, my best friend, and the whole band who didn’t know I was dating him. But don’t get me wrong, I was definitely scared of what Simon or any of the boys will say.

“Hi” I managed to say without making a fool of myself.

I looked at Louis and he could tell that I was trying not to laugh, because he was trying not to laugh either. He knew that Simon was going to murder me.

“Eddy, I think you should go, I’ll text you later” I whispered to him. He smiled at me and nodded at everyone else and left.

I unlocked the door and ran inside scared like crazy person, not wanting to have the conversation that was most likely going to happen. I walked upstairs right into my room changed into short shorts and a tank top and plopped down onto my bed. I never thought that I would be so scared to have a conversation with Simon in my life.

I lay in bed trying to fall asleep, which wasn’t working at all. I’m still going crazy about everything that has happened today! I-am-dating-eddy-oh-my-god I am too lucky.

Someone knocked on my door but I was scared to answer it so I ignored it, pretending to be sleeping. But the door opened anyways.

“Sky I know you’re not sleeping.” Louis said as he shut the door behind him and plopped down on bed.

“Oh my god Louis did all you see that.” I asked even though I know they all saw me but I was praying that maybe they didn’t see.

“Oh yah we did.” He answered

“Well, if you didn’t know, Eddy and I are dating. He asked me out a couple hours ago, and it was the cutest thing ever. I was going to text you and tell you when I got home but, you obviously found out.” I said blushing.

“Oh yah, we all kind of got the message.” He said laughing. “Especially when we were all standing there watching you suck his face,”

Ok he did not need to add that.

“I was not ‘sucking his face’ for crying out loud, I kissed him. Jeez.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Well Simon wants to see you,” Louis said.

“Oh my God, Louis tells him that I died or something. I do not want to explain to him all that. I told him earlier that we weren’t dating and he’s going to kill me.” I panicked.

“I’m sure he won’t kill you,” He said making m laugh.

“Louis I’m too scared! I’m already embarrassed enough as it is!”