One Month Later - 5

...One Month Later...

Skylar’s POV

          In the past month I have become a lot closer with the boys. Louis and I have become really good friends, in better words, best friends. I’m pretty close with the rest of the boys as well but not as much as Louis. He knows the most about me, but he doesn’t know about my past at home. No one does, and I don’t want them to know for now.

“Give me my phone!” I yelled at Louis from across my room.

“Never!” He answered as he was reading my text messages.  It’s not that I have any bad messages but, they’re personal, and I don’t want him to text anyone, especially Eddy. Which by the way, we have become close too, but not in a best friend kind of way, more of liking each other.

“So you’re going to a club with Eddy tonight? Thanks for the invite!”He said giving me a look. So Eddy invited me to go out to the club with him and some of his friends, I didn’t really tell anyone because I didn’t really think it mattered.

“Yah how did you know?” I said sarcastically.

“I don’t like Eddy.”

“You don’t even know him! He’s actually really sweet... and cute...” I said smiling.

He looked at up at me with his eyebrows furrowed and said “And I don’t care, he seems like an asshole.”

“He may seem like it but he’s not,” I said defensively but not too over defensively.

“Oh look, a new message from Eddy saying: Can’t wait to see you tonight. What should I answer with?” He said full of evil.

“Oh my God, Lou, Give me my phone!” I said jumping off the bed and on to him on the floor while he was trying to write something to him.

“Woah, what’s going on in here?” Harry said as he walked in. I was on top of Louis trying to get my phone, but I quickly got off and gave him a deathly stare.

“Harry! He took my phone!” I pouted plopping down next to him on the bed.

“Well you see Harold; this young lady is going to a club with Eddy boy tonight, and I don’t like it.” Louis said to Harry while Harry agreed.

“He isn’t that bad of a guy, I can promise you that. Now give me my phone before I destroy you.” I attempted.

“Fine here, but I’m coming with you tonight,” He said handing me my phone.

“You can come, but that’s not going to stop me from having fun you know.” I said while Louis and Harry gave each other looks.

“And when I say fun I mean fun. Not sex! We aren’t even dating so...” I said squinting my eyes at the two of them.

“Well I’ll be joining you guys too, I wouldn’t recommend you just let Louis go anyways,” Harry said inviting himself in.

“If you want,” I said as I walked towards my closet. “Now what should I wear?!”

“You should wear clothing, duh” Louis said.

“No shit? I mean, what dress! Should I wear this one?” I said throwing a short tight long sleeved black dress on the bed, “Or this,” I said while throwing another black short tight dress on the bed with a flower design on it.

“You might as well wear nothing going there,” Louis said jokefully.

“Maybe I will if I don’t make up my mind!” I answered.