I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6

Skylar’s POV

It was 4:30 and Harry was driving me home. I was still processing what had happened the night before trying to remember it, but I just can’t.

“Even though I don’t remember what happened last night, thanks for uhm... stopping the guy,” I said looking at him.

“Not a problem, I would do it again if I had to,” He said winking at me.

“Well that’s good to know” I said giggling a bit.

“So uhm... How was your night with... what’s his name again?”

“Eddy and I had a lot of fun until he left,” I said “I just don’t get why you don’t like him”

He gave me a quick look before saying “I don’t know, I just don’t know the guy...” He said trailing off.

“Well, he isn’t that bad at all, he’s really sweet and kind and a good person all together. I think that you two would be really good friends.”

“Yah right,” Harry mumbled quietly but I still heard it.

“Whatever, I think he’ll grow on you.”

“Ok, well you have fun with your guests tonight,” Harry said pulling up to my driveway.

“I sure will” I sarcastically answered and got out of the car and went on inside.

“Simon, I’m home!” I said looking around for him.

“I’m in the office!” He yelled as I made my way there.

“Hey, so who’s coming over in about.... 10 minutes?” I asked curious to who it was.

“Very important people, sponsors for the record label. You should probably dress up fancyish; they’re people who need to be impressed.” He said

“Alright, well I’m going to go get ready, I’ll be down shortly!” I said as I made my way to my room. Hmm what should I wear?

To be completely honest, I wasn’t going to wear something way to fancy, so I grabbed a white dress with blue floral design. It was cute, nothing too out there. It didn’t make me look slutty, and it was just perfect.

I tied my hair up into a loose pony tail and applied a light layer of cover up and a bit or mascara. I then made my way downstairs perfect timing because that’s when the guests came in. They were 3 older men, in suits. They looked like a million bucks that was for sure.

“Hi, nice to meet you,” I said smiling and shaking each of their hands.

The whole night was all about business talk, I didn’t get the point of me having to be there but I guess it was the least I could do for Simon. They all stayed for dinner and they finally left at midnight. I was extremely exhausted and couldn’t be happier that they left.

I checked my phone and I had a text from Louis.

-Hey Sky! I’m sooooooo bored, can I come over?

He is beyond crazy, its midnight.

-are you crazy! Check the time buddy, but if you want to come you’re welcome.

I sent back to him.

-On my way<3333333333333333333333

He answered my text.

I waited at the door for him to come; I didn’t really want Simon to wake up because they’re going to be over at a ridiculous hour.

I was in a pair of black sweats, flip flops and a tight red spaghetti strapped shirt waiting for them, and I saw them pull up in the driveway.