A Day At The Beach-7

Yes I know, super late update! But I just switched my internet companies so now I was finally able to update!

This chapters a bit of a filler, some Harry and Skylar bonding time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar’s POV

It’s been a day since I’ve last seen or talked to Eddy. I was still getting over the fact that he kissed me yesterday! I can still feel the tingle on my lips. But yesterday, when Louis brought up the fact that we weren’t dating hit me in the back of the head. What if he just finds me as some girl who he can get a quick fling with? But he doesn’t seem like that kind of guy. Or at least I hope he isn’t...  Louis was supposed to come over today. I wasn’t sure what time, but it had to be soon, half the day was already gone, it was past 12.

I walked downstairs in my short shorts and halter top that showed half my stomach. I had no want to go and find something else to wear. As I walked in the kitchen I saw Simon.

“Hey Uncle Simon,” I said smiling at him.

“Hey Sky, what’s up?”

“Nothing, Louis is coming over in a bit,” I said just in case he wanted to know.

“That’s good, so how as your uhm... hang out with a boy yesterday?” He said avoiding the word date.

“It was really fun. I went on my first roller coaster ride!” I said cheerfully.

“Did you like it?”

“Oh my, it was so scary!” I said making sure I didn’t mention I was clinging to Eddy the entire time. As cool as uncle Simon was, I wasn’t going to go and tell him stuff like that. It would be too awkward.

“I’m sure it wasn’t that bad,” He said laughing.

“It really was!” I said laughing.

“I’m here!” Louis screamed as he entered the door.

“We’re in the kitchen!” I yelled back at him.

“Hello Simon,” He said waving at Simon.

“Don’t do anything stupid Louis,” Simon said before leaving. Simon has become somewhat protective of me. He always has been, and it’s probably because he knows what happened to me what I was living with my dad. But he knows that Louis wouldn’t do anything ‘stupid’ even though he meant it in a sexual way. But we just shrugged it off, knowing how Simon can be.

“Hello love,” Louis said to me.

“Louis, can we please go to the mall today?” I asked.

“I can’t, we’ll get mobbed by fans,” He reminded me. Sometimes I forget that Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Liam are in a band. I never really looked at them as “One Direction” I’ve looked at them as my friends.

“Oh yah, then what can we do? I don’t want to stay here all day!” I complained.

“Hmm...” he paused then said “How about we go to the beach? We can go to the far end where there won’t be too many people around, and we can invite the others too.”

“That’s a great idea Lou!” I said jumping out of my seat. “Now go get your butt changed into a swim suite,” He ordered.

“I know that! But what are you gunna wear?”

“We’ll stop back at my place on our way there.” He said.

“Okay you stay right here, I’ll be right back!” I said as I ran up to my room.