The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13

Yes the long awaited chapter 13! Sorry about the wait, I have just been so busy lately! But now I'm not. So heres a long chapter to apologize to you guys for making you wait. I was going to upload yesteday but I thought I might as well make the chapter longer  so it could atleast worth the wait.... I hope it was! I was wondering:

Would you guys rather me have shorter chapters and more frequent updates or Longer chapters once a week? If you want to let me know I wouldmuch apreciate it!<3

Luvv you and enjoy. I WILL TRY TO MAKE NEXT CHAPTER COME OUT SOONer, but it probably wont be as long as this chapter.

FYI - most chapters wont be this long, but I will ttry :3 

OK sorry for the long rant ^ ENJOY!

Pic is of what Skylar was wearing MINUS THE HAIRDO! ---->

Skylar’s POV

After about 10 minutes of impatiently waiting for Louis to come over my doorbell rang and I quickly ran to the door.

I opened the door to see Louis standing there with the largest and most childish grin planted on his face. It looked somewhat creepy to be completely honest.

“Uhm” was all I could manage to say.                                                                                       

He then ambushed me in a hug, but I didn’t hug back. I stood in my position waiting for him to get off of me so he could explain what the hell he was doing.

“Ok let’s go inside now!” He said smiling like a mad man.

He followed me inside, and sat on the couch in front of me.

“I knew this day would come” He said sounding mysterious.

I raised my eyebrow at him and said “Oh really?”

He then gave me that same smile he had when he first came to the house.

“I told you that you two would be amazingly cute together!”

“First of all we are not together, and secondly, I know you told me but I didn’t realize how much I liked him till now”

“Wait, how long have you liked him?”

“Well I don’t know, I could have liked him for a while now but I just discovered my feelings yesterday.”

“Well if you wanted to know, he likes you too.” He said as he repositioned himself on the couch.

“What? No he doesn’t, don’t jump to conclusions.” I said rolling my eyes.

“I know he does! He told me! But don’t tell him I’m telling you, I just think you should admit your feelings for him and let a relationship bloom.”

“Louis I’m not looking into getting into a relationship so soon. If you can remember I just got out of a bad relationship. And I’m almost positive that he doesn’t like me like that so there is nothing we need to discuss.” I said reminding him.

“Yah but this is Harry we are talking about!”

“And I don’t care, I’m not ready for a relationship nor am I ready to ruin my friendship with him. Therefore my lips are sealed and so are yours” I said squinting my eyes at him.

“But that’s no fun!” Louis complained.

“I never said it would be fun,” I answered winking at him.