Make Him Want You-25

HEHE sort of an early update! Haha I hope you all like this! I kinda liked this chapter more than th other one.

Its not as heated as I planned on it being but there's a bit of heat i GUESS :s

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING IT MAKES ME HAPPY SEEING ALL THE READS THIS HAS!

The comments mean everything to me, i READ every single one and I never fail to smile at them.

So I dedicated this chapter to @francesmalik because she was the first to comment and i've seen her comments on a couple of my chapters!

haha so guys Commnt and I'll possibly dedicate the next chapter to you?

VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT COMMENT.

haha enjoy! AND BTW longer than usual this chapter is!

PS OMG DID DANIELLE AND LIAM REALLY BREAK UP SOMEONE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS I"M SERIOUS BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW.

ENJOY!

Harry’s POV

I want to shoot Louis right now. To be more specific I want to shoot him in the head 20 times, then punch him in the stomach and kick him where the sun don’t shine.

“Stop giving me death glares.” Louis said while laughing.

“Sorry, but you don’t know what I’m thinking of doing to you.”

“Oh come on Harold! It only 24 hours, I think you’ll manage.”

“24 hours too long, I mean we share a bed, how am I supposed to not hold her at night?”

“I know how,” Louis said while flipping through channels on TV. “She won’t sleep with you tonight; she’ll sleep in my bed. Simple as that.”

I rolled my eyes at him. Leave it to him to make me have no physical contact with my girlfriend for a whole day.

“Where is she anyways?”

“She’s out shopping with Danielle. They’re doing ‘bonding time’.”

“She could of have been here with me.” I mumbled stubbornly.

“Get over it!” He yelled rolling his eyes. “Have you maybe of thought that she wanted some time away from you?”

“She has five months away from me when we’re on tour!”

“Haz, it’ll be alright, it’s just a day,”

“Fine, but I don’t like this,” I pouted crossing my hands over my chest stubbornly”

Skylar’s POV

“Why are we going in here?” I asked as Danielle dragged me into Victoria’s Secret. I’m pretty sure I don’t need any new bras or underwear.

“You are going to make Harry go crazy today.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I mean, you are going to make him drool and feel jealous and every emotion possible today.” She said winking at me.

“And what does that have to do with this store?”

“You are going to buy some new bra and panties set.” She explained as she began looking through the rack.