Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10

A/N:

So sorry for the late upload! But heres a longish chapter for yah. I hop you guys like it, and I promise that next chapter WILL be uploaded on saturday! And even possibly earlier? I've already started writing it soo yah

enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar’s POV

The boys had finally left and I was just sitting in my room thinking. I can’t remember what happened at the party, I only remember a couple parts but nothing important. I remember going to the party, dancing, drinking, dancing, drinking, drinking and drinking, but after that it’s mostly a blur. Nothing can explain how much I hate getting drunk, but it helps me cut loose and have more fun. I just hate drinking because I never want to be like my father was, but I kept drinking anyways. I hate the way that I do things knowing I will regret it later on, but once again I do it anyways and drinking at the party was a big mistake, because obviously something had happened.

The mark on my cheek was definitely caused by a hit. I know this because I’ve been hit on the cheek before and the exact same mark appeared. When Harry pointed it out yesterday, I was in complete shock. Thankfully my covers up skills are amazing and no one but Harry seemed to notice anything different about me, which is what I wanted. I didn’t want everyone to get worried about it, because it doesn’t matter. For all I know I could be completely mistaken and I could of just fell walking home. I wouldn’t know obviously because I was completely wasted out of my mind and I can barely remember a thing. But I know what a hit mark looks like and that’s what it was, but I truly am trying to think little of it.

I haven’t told anyone about why I moved here yet. It’s been killing me because I wanted to open up to someone and let out all my hurt feelings, but I couldn’t do it. Nothing could bring me to do it because now I was happy with my life. I could tell when I first moved in with Simon, all the boys were on to me. They all knew something bad happened to me to move here, but they’re wondering easily and quickly faded.  And anyways I didn’t want their pity; I don’t want the boys to treat me any differently.

“Sky,” I jumped away from the mirror and turned around to see Louis.

“Oh hey Lou, I didn’t know you were here I thought you left with everyone else?”

“What happened last night?” He said jumping straight to the subject.

“Nothing” I answered blankly.

“What were you thinking Skylar? Honestly, I don’t understand you sometimes!” He yelled at me obviously frustrated.

“Sneaking out and getting drunk early in the morning to do whatever with Eddy doesn’t seem right! And what’s that on your cheek? And you walked home by yourself? You have got to be kidding me.” He yelled and whipped his hand through his hair.

“Louis it was a mistake okay? What do you want me to say? It was a spur of the moment thing, whatever.” I said trying not to think too much of it.

He took a step closer to me and slowly said “Sky what the hell happened to your cheek?”

“I fell.” I said looking him in the eye trying to show him that I wasn’t lying even though I probably was.

He turned my head and looked deeply at my cheek and let out a deep breath.