Walks and Talks-56

Skylar’s POV

I sat on the curb outside of the fake police station. My head is pounding and my stomach hurts. I can’t stop myself from frowning as I think over the past 10 minutes.

I know I over reacted about the whole situation, but I didn’t find it funny. I can’t explain how scared I was and the fact that they thought that scaring me in that kind of way would be fun disappoints me. They all saw I wasn’t happy with what they did and thank God one of the five boys (Liam) had the heart to try and convince them to change their minds.

Don’t get me started on Harry.

He just drives me insane. He took this way overboard. Earlier today he was telling me not to get worried and not to stress over this. I should have known something was up. If this wasn’t all set up he would have been way more worried.

I actually thought something happened. I thought maybe something happened to Simon, my dad, or even one of the girls back in London. I thought maybe I actually did something wrong.

The fact that Harry found this funny pisses me off. He should know what I find funny and not funny. He can’t just do things like that.

Especially after last night, you’d think maybe he would be a little more loving than a total douche bag. Plus, I’m leaving tomorrow. Why would he and the boys want to piss me off just before I go back? I don’t know when I’ll see the boys next, it could be in a month or two, or it could be another half a year. I don’t even know when their tour ends.

Is it too much to want to hang out with my only family before I go? Must they always put me in a bad mood? Ugh, I don’t even want to be mad at them but I can’t help but feel frustrated.

I regret saying what I said to Harry. I didn’t literally mean that I thought our relationship was a joke, but it was a spur of the moment kind of thing.

I guess that’s what’s making me feel nauseous. What if saying that is going to mess things between Harry and I? What if he’s mad at me? Will he understand why I said that or will he take it the wrong way?

I ran my hand through my hair as I wiped my teary eye with my free hand.

Must everything be so complicated?

Things like this make me want to go back home. If I was with Simon right now things wouldn’t be so complicated. I’d probably be Skyping Harry rather than physically being here and getting into this situation.

I looked out into the open road. A car or two would pass every few minutes and the strong smell oil and gasoline would swing by.

As I continued to sit and think, I was interrupted by the sound of a pair of feet coming my way. I didn’t look back to see who it was, but in the end I had no choice because the tall figure stood right in front of me.

As I looked up I saw Harry slim figure. He looked down at me with a frown placed on his soft lips.

“Sky...” He spoke, stretching out my name.

I looked away from him and to the side. I guess the stubborn part of me doesn’t want to give into him so easily.

I heard him huff loudly.

 “Skylar,” He spoke loudly.

I looked up at him and saw that he had a hand stretch out towards me. I didn’t give in right away. I went back to looking away from him and hoped he would leave me alone for a bit longer.

He crouched down so he was eye level with me.

“Babe,” His voice caused me to look right at him. “Come walk with me.”