New Years-41

Skylar’s POV

 After my nap, I took a nice, long, relaxing shower. I took my time lathering my body with the hotel branded soap as I scrubbed my hair with my Vanilla coconut shampoo I brought from back home.

This may seem weird but Harry always loved the way my hair smelt when I used this shampoo, so I brought it for him.

Afterwards I washed my hair with the matching Vanilla conditioner while I brushed my hair through.

Once I rinsed my body and hair, I turned off the water and climbed out. I pulled the towel off the side hanger wrapping it tightly around my body.

Because it was already 9:30pm, Zayn as well as Niall and Liam accompanied Harry at the New Year’s Party. Louis gave Harry the excuse that he was going to come a little later because he was “tired” but really he was going to help me pick something to wear and drive me to the party.

I quickly changed into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt while I waited for Louis to com over- which should be soon.

I blow dried my hair and decided that I would straighten it later. I threw my hair up in a bun and grabbed my phone off the bedside table

I sat laid on the bed as I pulled began to scroll through my phone.

For the past week and a half I had little to no communication with Harry. I didn’t want to give him any hints that I was coming, and I want Harry to be really surprised to see me.

I had a lot of unread texts from Harry some saying; Call me? Love you xx And others saying things similar to Merry Christmas, Can’t wait to see my present...xx

I giggled to myself as I read the last text knowing that he’ll be surprised to what it really is.

I forced myself to toss the phone to the side and not reply with anything.

As if on cue, there was a knock on my door.

I got up and looked through the eye hole just to make sure it wasn’t a stranger and even Harry. Luckily it was just Louis.

I opened the door and in came Lou in a casual suite.

“So I’m guessing I’m going to need to dress fancy?”

He chuckled as I walked him to my suite case. “Not too fancy, but not too comfy.”

“Alright well, I brought a couple dresses. There’s this one, this one and this one.”

He looked threw them and immediately shook his head at my pink one.  

“I like these two, but the pink one is too long.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Whatever.”

“So which one do I wear?”

“Depends, are you trying to look sexier or cuter?” He arched an eyebrow as I felt myself blush lightly.

“From the way you’re blushing I have a feeling you want to look sexier?”

I laughed and nodded my head.

“Well then this one for sure, the other has a more innocent look to it.”

The dress we decided on was a black dress that Danielle made me buy when we were in Hawaii. It was plain black. It was short, skin tight with a sweetheart neck line held up by straps.

I grabbed the dress off the bed and walked into the ensuite. I stripped out of my clothes and slipped into the dress.

It hugged my body perfectly. To be honest with you, when I bought it, I never thought I would actually wear it. I thought it was too revealing but Danielle thought otherwise. She even said that I’d end up wearing it when I least expected.