Last day-59

Skylar’s POV

I set my alarm to5:30 am, that’s why I’m awake right now. After having a romantic, after date night with Harry I can officially say I’m tired. My body is sore from the activities we did and I’m just plain old tired.

Harry was sound asleep; my alarm didn’t even wake him up the slightest bit. His arm was holding my waist firmly, I was wearing nothing but one of his T-shirts, and even that barely covered me.

I had to get out of bed and leave to the airport soon. My time here is up and I need to get back home. I miss Simon and my friends, they all miss me too. I got a few text messages the other night from everyone back in London saying they missed me and that they wanted to hear about everything that happened.

At the same time, I don’t want to leave Harry. What started as a rough visit turned out so good. This break from Uni was exactly what I needed. I truly needed to spend time with Harry. I don’t know how I managed to do it back in London. I don’t know how I’m going to do it when I get back there.

Only so many questions can enter my mind.

How long until I see Harry again?

Will he move on?

Will he cheat on me again?

After confessing our love and showing it, will he actually be committed to me?

Now I only find myself thinking the worst.

Now that I’m leaving, he’s going to want to have someone give him affection. He’s going to want someone to sleep with at night and kiss whenever.

I won’t be able to do that. Only God know when I’ll see him next, and that could be when the tour is over. That’s in another few months.

I won’t be able to leave school again because I’ll need to be studying.

Harry won’t be able to leave tour because, well... he’s touring. He can’t let down millions of fans so he can see me. It wouldn’t be worth him getting the hate, and same thing goes for me.

But maybe time will go by fast. With my school and friends, each day will go by smoothly. Harry will be touring, he’ll get tired and not even have the time to think of finding another girl... I hope.

I sighed as I quietly escaped from Harry’s grip. I placed a pillow between his arms so he would have something to hold on to.

I smiled thinking about how amazing yesterday was. Every aspect of last night was perfect and it makes me wonder why I can’t help but think I’ll be easily replaced by Harry.

He does love me, and I do love him. What more do I need to convince me that things will remain the way they are.

I checked the clock and noticed I wasted 10 minutes just thinking about Harry and me. I need to get a move on so I don’t miss my flight.

Once the water in the shower was nice and warm, I slipped in. I lathered my hair with fruit scented shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with pomegranate body wash. I brushed my teeth while I let the water rinse the soap off of me.

I quickly finished my shower and tightly wrapped a towel around my body. I squeezed some extra water out of my hair before leaving the shower.

I tippy toed towards my suitcase and tried to open it as quietly as I could. Sadly, I didn’t manage to do that. My suitcase made a loud thump on the ground and I could hear Harry waking up.

“What the...?” He grumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

He had a shocked look on his face when he saw I wasn’t next to him but it didn’t last long because he saw me standing across from the bed.